What's the deal with all these Irish parades????

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
So I'm getting ready to eat some lunch and watch Judge Mathis. I ain't proud but the show mildly entertains me. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got have to watch a bunch of Irish people walk down the street for two plus hours. Geez can these parades be anymore lame? Yea I get it. It's your special day.... I just don't get parades. At least a mardi gras I got some beads and breasts out of the deal...

Comments

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    So I'm getting ready to eat some lunch and watch Judge Mathis. I ain't proud but the show mildly entertains me. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got have to watch a bunch of Irish people walk down the street for two plus hours. Geez can these parades be anymore lame? Yea I get it. It's your special day.... I just don't get parades. At least a mardi gras I got some beads and breasts out of the deal...

I assume you've seen the Mummers parade? Ever see an out-of-towners reaction to the Mummers?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    fucking irish.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I assume you've seen the Mummers parade? Ever see an out-of-towners reaction to the Mummers?

See even with the Mummers parade, which is fun in person based solely on the level of debauchery, TV does it no justice. Parades on TV are boring as hell.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Its st paddys day! Drink some guiness & forget about it....untill this time next year. :P

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

I'm not a fan of the mummers parade...at least they're trying...Today's parades...no action ..no pizazz...no bueno

• Represent.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My favorite Irish joke....

Two Irishmen walk past a bar.

i got a better one.

These three guys are arguing over which is the best bar in town. The first guy says, "O'Malley's is the best bar in town, for every three drinks you buy, O'Malley buys you one. The second guy says, "Shaugnesy's is the best in town, for every one round you buy, Shaughnesy buys the next round." The third guy says, "Fitzpatrick's is the best, they give you all the beer you want for free, and then take you in the back room and get you laid!" The other two agree, Fitzpatrick's must be the best bar in town. "How did you ever find out about such a place," says the first guy. To which he replied, "My sister told me about it."

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    fucking irish.

Fucking Sabadabadadadadadada. SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONE DAY!

you want Polish - I got Polish.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Quit stirring the mustard pot.You're stinking the joint up.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

what you need is a polish sausage crammed into that fat mouth of yours.

Just not the one you have crammed up your ass, okay.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

this is my kinda thread.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Here, since Sabadababada likes jokes and sausage nibbling, consider this a St. Patrick's Day gift.

Sabadabada and a friend want to get drunk but only have a dollar between them. So the first guy says to Sabadabada "give me all your money, I've got an idea". The guy takes the money and goes around the corner. A few minutes later he comes back with a hot dog. Sabadabada is pissed and says "wtf are we gonna do with a hot dog?" the guy says "trust me I have an idea, just follow my lead at the bar". So they go to a bar and order drinks and sit for a while. As they're about to leave the first guy gets up unzips his fly and tells Sabadabada to get down on his knees and pretend to give him a blowjob. Disgusted, the bartender throws them out without paying. Amazed at how well it works, they go to 5 more bars and do the same thing. After they are good and drunk Sabadabada says "man, I'm starved, where's that hot dog?" the first guy says "What hot dog? I ate it after the second bar.".

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Here, since Sabadababada likes jokes and sausage nibbling, consider this a St. Patrick's Day gift.

Sabadabada and a friend want to get drunk but only have a dollar between them. So the first guy says to Sabadabada "give me all your money, I've got an idea". The guy takes the money and goes around the corner. A few minutes later he comes back with a hot dog. Sabadabada is pissed and says "wtf are we gonna do with a hot dog?" the guy says "trust me I have an idea, just follow my lead at the bar". So they go to a bar and order drinks and sit for a while. As they're about to leave the first guy gets up unzips his fly and tells Sabadabada to get down on his knees and pretend to give him a blowjob. Disgusted, the bartender throws them out without paying. Amazed at how well it works, they go to 5 more bars and do the same thing. After they are good and drunk Sabadabada says "man, I'm starved, where's that hot dog?" the first guy says "What hot dog? I ate it after the second bar.".

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

this is my kinda thread.

good clean fun

• dayday 9,611 Posts

its good, and integrating me into the joke was a nice a touch. Its always good to integrate people your telling jokes to into the joke, it keeps their attention. But it was vague as to how the scheme worked replacing his dick with the suasage and made the punch line confusing.

And now the punch line to my previous joke: What did the Jewish father say when his son asked to borrow $50?

$40 what do you want to borrow $30 for?