shape the fuck up

2»

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Mr. O'Reilly warned me about people like you
    papa bear

why do you hatt papa bear?

i don't. he leaves funny phone messages.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    for a message board that gets off on calling the STMB users babies... you guys have sure made that place look like PARADISE this last week...

maybe i'll try back here in a few months...

this place is pathetic.

No shit.

People be taking themselves far too seriously on this website. The smugness and the self-importance by many of the posters this week truly is pathetic. This is a goddamn website. Step back for a minute and think about that.

If Soulstrut is your occupation (read: you post here more than five times per day, everyday), it's time to look for a new job.

There's room for us all. And if you don't think so, you need to revisit the concept of the internets. Shit, this concept has been around since print culture rolled onto the scene. Like Chaucer said some 600 years ago, "Turne over the leef, and chese another tale[.]"

(insert medieval "Tis hott" photo here)

What does that mean 600 years later in relation to the internet? If you don't like what's on the board, shut the fuck up and make another thread.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    If you don't like what's on the board, shut the fuck up and make another thread.