Favorite lyrics about "Third Eye"

2»

Comments

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    best movie about the Pineal Gland (3rd Eye)... actually could just be the best movie EVAR!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

"Zeigeist in this bitch..."

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    best movie about the Pineal Gland (3rd Eye)

The worst pineal gland based movie being The Leech Woman. Didn't someone here have an avatar at one point of Dick Clark having an eye on his forehead?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Teena Marie, on two occasions like your boy Kenny n' nem:

"I can feel it in my third eye, love will never end" (I Need Your Lovin')

b/w

"I'll make your third eye feel good" ("Fix It")

When I was a kid, I used to watch on Nickelodeon this series called The Third Eye that was just scary as shit. The fact that they aired it between optimistic slices of claymation and Nu Shooz videos or what have you did not at all mitigate the fact that it was deeply horrifying and completely age-inappropriate (I was like six, dude).

It occurs to me that between that series and the Bunyip shit from Dot And The Kangaroo, Antipodeans were kinda housing things in the nightmares of a young james.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    There's a Rakim verse with a "cripple your third eye (something something) dancefloor's dangerous..." I know I'm being vague, but I seriously can't remember more.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

• best movie about the Pineal Gland (3rd Eye)... actually could just be the best movie EVAR!

Thanks for putting me up on this! Streaming it now. Shit is intense!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    best movie about the Pineal Gland (3rd Eye)... actually could just be the best movie EVAR!

Thanks for putting me up on this! Streaming it now. Shit is intense!

This is one of the great forgotten Lovecraft movies. Seriously needs a proper reissue sooner rather than later.

Absolute cream of the crop cult cast as well.