FraternityStrut

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Come clean and post up your fraternity affiliations. Don't be shy, you made a lifelong commitment.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ho frat ho

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    me phi me

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    broke phi broke

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Don't be shy, you made a lifelong commitment.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    pro phi blo

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    COLLEGE BOY

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to be reading the post like this:

Come clean and post up your fraternity affiliations.

Don't be shy, I made a lifelong commitment and I don't want to come out of the frat closet by myself.

or like this:

Don't be shy, you made a lifelong commitment and I want to make fun of you or at least accuse you of being in a secret Illuminatus-related secret organization.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    None, the 'Stacks walks alone and follows no one.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Read it like this:

Closest thing I have to a fraternity affiliation is that I once had a crush on a sorority girl that was in one of my marketing classes at UT which didn't make my actual non-sorority girlfriend at that time all that happy with me. That and I'm still friends with some Sammies who back then I met through taking a Ski Club trip to Steamboat.

Or:

I've always viewed this board as extremely fraternity-like in a bad way. I'm just wondering how many of you are actual members of the same real-life fraternity.

So own up already...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    SKI CLUB

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I've always viewed this board as extremely fraternity-like in a bad way. I'm just wondering how many of you are actual memebers of the same real-life fraternity.

So own up already...

I guess I'm a de facto member of the ZOG, does that count? If not, I'm afraid I have no other affiliations. But then I think Groucho said it best...

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've always viewed this board as extremely fraternity-like in a bad way. I'm just wondering how many of you are actual members of the same real-life fraternity.

Dude I think you've been spending too much time with the lizard people if you actually believe this...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    LIVE LYRICISTS SOCIETY

There's some Bay hip-hop history for you guys.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    My dad was in a german frat and the initiation was standing on chairs and having a fencing duel. The rule was no turning away. He's got a scar on his forehead and doesn't like to talk about it

Dude I think you've been spending too much time with the lizard people if you actually believe this...

Yeah, it's such a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    My dad was in a german frat and the initiation was standing on chairs and having a fencing duel. The rule was no turning away. He's got a scar on his forehead and doesn't like to talk about it

German societies make skull and bones et al look like flower arranging clubs. Kudos to your pops.