you HAVE to see this (yes, its real)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
SHIT. I tried to hotlink and wasn't allowed....OK, go here:http://bosko.toonzone.net/videos/other.phpand click on "porky's blooper". Its really short, but I guarantee your jaw will hit the floor....

Comments

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    That clip's long been one of my faves. I saw it on TV somewhere a long time ago and it blew my mind a little the first time I saw it. There was a lot of somewhat subversive or edgy stuff going on with those old cartoons though.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The team at Warner Bros are Godlike and to me rank among the masters. DaVinci was cool, Michelangelo had his moments, but the Looney Tunes crew definitely needs to get their propers and rank among them.

I was watching some old ass Flip The Frog cartoons this weekend and that little dude said "Damn" twice!!! Shit was crazy! People hatt on Flip the frog, but some of that shit was funny as hell.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Anyone wanna recommend some good DVD compilations of Looney Tunes stuff? Are there any? I need it, bad.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Thanks! Customer reviews are certainly extatic:

"Golden Collection Volumes 1 and 2 are absolutely amazing. The only thing that would be better is if the Messiah, Jesus Christ, returned to the earth and raptured His people. May God Bless all of you!"

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Anyone wanna recommend some good DVD compilations of Looney Tunes stuff? Are there any? I need it, bad.

Not sure if you can get them on DVD but the Tex Avery Screwball Classics series is excellent.