You guys are burning my ass right now.

13»

Comments

• Its my favorite time of year! It's the "State Of Soulstrut" season!

Oh my god guys! remember how awesome soulstrut was a long time ago when the europeans would hang out here and talk about library records and turkish braeks! Now they are all gone because ignorant aggressive americans won't shut their mouth! Oh my god soulstrut is so wack now! but still not as wack as thebreaks or STMB! This site is supposed to be about records and all you talk about is donuts and titties and jews! You talk about rap all the time but never the hip hop that i like and when i talk about it i get dissed and called a kufi fag! and stop bitching about how you got fucked by ebay and paypal! ________________ is the reason that black people barely post here! Pretty soon they'll all be hang out with the euros at VV and all we'll have left is Jews and couple of Mexicans! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The East Coast Hater Brigade is always angry and grumpy! The west coast hippies are always so sensitive! The australians always expect everybody to care about australia! The midwesterners always rub in the fact that they have all the good records! The southerners are always offended when anybody says anything remotely negative about the south! The men are driving away the women with all the macho man-club sexist talk and fetishizing! Now they are going to hang out at VV with the euros and the black guys! I'm a racist, You're double racist for calling me a racist, and I'm triple racist for being offended at being called a racist! I just ruined this thread! It was funny until I had to go and ruin it! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WE HAVE A SEPERATE "SOULSTRUT SUCKS" FORUM ON SOULSTRUT?

Put away your hammer, Diz. You nailed it.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rules!!!

• dhrupickdhrupick 21 Posts
    i don't think johnny paystrut and his goons could ruin anybody not with socks or baseballs.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    i don't think johnny paystrut and his goons could ruin anybody not with socks or baseballs.

• i don't think johnny paystrut and his goons could ruin anybody not with socks or baseballs.

You have goons? With socks and baseballs????

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I get the impression some of the folks here have no sense of humour whatsoever

You have goons? With socks and baseballs????

I do have goons, but they're not on this website... and I did used to play baseball with balled up socks in my pop's backyard... but other than that I'm still a bit confused....

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

ah.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Its my favorite time of year! It's the "State Of Soulstrut" season!

Oh my god guys! remember how awesome soulstrut was a long time ago when the europeans would hang out here and talk about library records and turkish braeks! Now they are all gone because ignorant aggressive americans won't shut their mouth! Oh my god soulstrut is so wack now! but still not as wack as thebreaks or STMB! This site is supposed to be about records and all you talk about is donuts and titties and jews! You talk about rap all the time but never the hip hop that i like and when i talk about it i get dissed and called a kufi fag! and stop bitching about how you got fucked by ebay and paypal! ________________ is the reason that black people barely post here! Pretty soon they'll all be hang out with the euros at VV and all we'll have left is Jews and couple of Mexicans! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The East Coast Hater Brigade is always angry and grumpy! The west coast hippies are always so sensitive! The australians always expect everybody to care about australia! The midwesterners always rub in the fact that they have all the good records! The southerners are always offended when anybody says anything remotely negative about the south! The men are driving away the women with all the macho man-club sexist talk and fetishizing! Now they are going to hang out at VV with the euros and the black guys! I'm a racist, You're double racist for calling me a racist, and I'm triple racist for being offended at being called a racist! I just ruined this thread! It was funny until I had to go and ruin it! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WE HAVE A SEPERATE "SOULSTRUT SUCKS" FORUM ON SOULSTRUT?

I'm several of these people at once.

I do have goons, but they're not on this website... and I did used to play baseball with balled up socks in my pop's backyard...

see that i am inside your head like a rodent that goes inside peoples heads and runs around through there ear. goons or no goons i'm on too you and yours.

JOHNNY PAY CHECKERS NOT CHESS judge!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    There are funny aliases, and then there are the simply annoying ones.

i hate that shit too.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I do have goons, but they're not on this website... and I did used to play baseball with balled up socks in my pop's backyard...

see that i am inside your head like a rodent that goes inside peoples heads and runs around through there ear. goons or no goons i'm on too you and yours.

JOHNNY PAY CHECKERS NOT CHESS judge!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Why don't you cats name some names then.

Okay, I'll try this again...

I didn't name names 'cause I didn't feel the need to state the obvious. I think everybody "knows" that you, DrBrowncelray and Donkeys are "real world" crew/coworkers/friends/etc. (I say "knows" in quotations 'cause, well , this is the internet. "Knows" is more like "assumes with good reason.")

To be honest, I have no problem with DrBrowncelray, and really the only thing that irks me about Donkeys is his "holier than thou" attitude. Granted, he's eased up considerably, but still...why bother? Ain't shaming anyone away from here, if that's the intended purpose. I've gathered that dude can drop serious knowledge, though. So far none of it has interested me, but I'm simple like that. I would sign my kid up for his class, though.

Just to be clear, I'm not sticking up for nobody in particular right now. Nobody I know got dissed and I don't know ANYBODY well enough to try and defend them, especially when I don't know shit about the argument (ie. Jewish people). Methinks you're talking about other posters, but again, I am not that dude.

I understand the difference (no matter how blurred the line may be) between web persona and real-world dude. In my opinion, real world beats online EVERY TIME. Now I'm not saying I condone the falsity of it, but I understand that I can't change it so I roll with what I feel is the truer essence.

I know what I just wrote is a bit incoherent. Forgive me, my mind has been drained by an energetic 6 year old. ("Nino Hermie, can we go to the mooseum? Nino, can we go to the zoo? Nino, if we go to the park I can show you how good I am on the monkey bars.") All I'm really trying to say, Jonny, is...when you're stompin' out the fire, make sure you put out that cigarette first. And hoLmes, I am not above singing the suede on these Newbies. Por favor blah blah blah...

Herm

P to the muthafuckin' S.
    I am NOWHERE as musically educated as the majority of the 'Strut. That is why I stick to the "white tees" type threads. I DO know my place and I get in where I'm comfortable at.

At the risk of preventing this thread from falling further off the page. My point is that "not liking someone's attitude" shouldn't really enter into this shit. While I understand that there is a social aspect to a message board at the end of the day people are appreciated for their contributions, and those should be quantified foremost by the amount of knowledge imparted in those contributions. This isn't a popularity contest. I don't get into the whole "internet friends" thing and although those are indeed my "real life" dudes I would put their knowledge and taste in music (as well as many other things) and ability to convey that up there with anyone.

I meet people every day in this record game and not all of them are endearing, but many of them are worth talking to. I completely disagree with the idea that anyone, least of all these gentlemen, are at all "what's wrong" with any discourse on here, in fact I would much faster point out the sheer amount of ass betting and impromptu professing that keeps many discussions on a pedestrian or even preschool level.

You can measure the mark someone leaves by what people do in reaction to it, to paraphrase someone smarter than me.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

You can measure the mark someone leaves by what people do in reaction to it, to paraphrase someone smarter than me.

Which I why I rarely say anything. People love to feed off that (see: Rey waltz) and then that shit usually gets turned up to ten.

But anyways, I see what you say. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but I respect it. It's difficult to be put in a position where you're 'defending' (for lack of a better term) your folks 'cause the impression of a bias is hard to overcome.

But yeah, I feel you. Can we dead this thread now? I need to contribute a random ass, non-educational thread.

Herm