You guys are burning my ass right now.

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I am writing a spec script for the TV series "The OC"

just for that I am naming Friend #2 Andrew

i'm gonna jump in here and swipe that compliment/diss from noz.
    noz, welcome back, haven't seen you round these parts in a while.
    granted, i haven't been round much here neither.
    everybody else, stop writing this crap that gives johnny an excuse to make threads about his ass!

Your avatar is what the inside of my car sounds like.

my last day with Seacrest was yesterday.

oogum boogum is the sweetest song ever but i'm guessing thats not what your engine sounds like. oogum boogum like the sounds monsters make, huh?
    are you really writing a script for 'the oc'?
    my days at overbrook are numbered too.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I am writing a spec script for the TV series "The OC" and you dudes should be my muse

Bring back the super hot lesbian... please. I don't care what the network says, this has to happen.

Also, Seth needs to get into some harder drugs. How about having him go on a meth binge. Just throwing that one out there.

No need to thank me... I do it for the love of the show.

DJ Ferrari

you and I are on the same page about Seth, I got him going to some dark places. Funny thing is this script will never get made, its only set up to the executive producer just how much the show needs a good dose of Guzzo

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I am writing a spec script for the TV series "The OC"

just for that I am naming Friend #2 Andrew

i'm gonna jump in here and swipe that compliment/diss from noz.
    noz, welcome back, haven't seen you round these parts in a while.
    granted, i haven't been round much here neither.
    everybody else, stop writing this crap that gives johnny an excuse to make threads about his ass!

Your avatar is what the inside of my car sounds like.

my last day with Seacrest was yesterday.

oogum boogum is the sweetest song ever but i'm guessing thats not what your engine sounds like. oogum boogum like the sounds monsters make, huh?

SGV is Wood country. They don't let you drive east of the 10 Atlantic exit unless you can recite one verse of "Gimme Little Sign"

are you really writing a script for 'the oc'?

my days at overbrook are numbered too.

two words: Bob Yari

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm still kinda lost Super awesome record collectro racist homos? Well that can't be me. I'm not a great collectro.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Damn, you don't know how many times I've stopped myself from doing a "SHUT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT" thread. All this stupid and POINTLESS (yeah, I said it. Really, whose mind are you changing?) arguing is just dumb. I stop myself when I realize that some of the people involved are people I genuinely like. I know some of you will tell me to skip those bullshit race and other firestarter threads, but t'aint that easy. That tension spills over into the rest of the board.

And with all due respect, JP, your crew (ie. "real-world" friends) are partly responsible for some of this dumb shit. Maybe not necessarily by starting it, but by doing cartwheels in it. Making "incredibly stupid" and uninformed statements about certain topics is no different than making stupid, uninformed statements about other posters, doyouknowwhatIamsaying?

Anyways, I say what I say to say what I say. I know it won't change things, but still....Kumbaya, motherfuckers. On some ol' "whatever whatever' shit.

Herm

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    And with all due respect, JP, your crew (ie. "real-world" friends) are partly responsible for some of this dumb shit. Maybe not necessarily by starting it, but by doing cartwheels in it. Making "incredibly stupid" and uninformed statements about certain topics is no different than making stupid, uninformed statements about other posters, doyouknowwhatIamsaying?

i'm saying.

• Bam-baataaaaaaaaa.

ZG's at attention!

Bam-baataaaaaaaaa.

ZG's at attention!

POSSE UP!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

i'm saying.

Why don't you cats name some names then. Stop being all internuts about it and put it out there. I would really like to hear who you think is ruining this website (which has long been "ruined" IMO).

This has got to be the gayest shit I've read on here. "but your friends dissed my friend!" Oh my fucking god. I'm sorry if your boy got sonned, and apparently that caused your ass to burn. That is really not my problem. There were plenty of people involved in that who I don't consider to be "my crew".

I would like some more educated discourse on this site. I try to contribute on a musical basis, and I'm sorry if that is not up there with "CHECK THE WHITE TEE VIDEO!"

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Seems like we get a JP post like this every month or so now.

Can you provide links to the previous months' posts?

Can you provide links to the previous months' posts?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    This has got to be the gayest shit I've read on here. "but your friends dissed my friend!" Oh my fucking god. I'm sorry if your boy got sonned, and apparently that caused your ass to burn. That is really not my problem. There were plenty of people involved in that who I don't consider to be "my crew".

haha. are you're refering to that "kelefa" thread?

as i recall you had no part in the o.g. thread, but felt the need to do some cartwheel shit with this statement from this thread.

"This is just too fucking hilarious. Apparently this "schooling" will happen at some point but it certainly didn't in that thread... I guess I'll just sit here, waiting, in the dark."[/b]

there was no boy of mine that got sonned. man...get over yourself. you're the one who started this thread about soulstrut being in shambles to the point that you have mudbutt.

get off your high horse "doggy".

haha. are you're refering to that "kelefa" thread?

as i recall you had no part in the o.g. thread, but felt the need to do some cartwheel with this statement from this thread.

"This is just too fucking hilarious. Apparently this "schooling" will happen at some point but it certainly didn't in that thread... I guess I'll just sit here, waiting, in the dark."[/b]

there was no boy of mine that got sonned. man...get over yourself. you're the one who started this thread about soulstrut being in shambles to the point that you have mudbutt.

get off your high horse "doggy".

So can you explain then what "you're saying" in reference to any real-world friends of mine ruining soulstrut? Or are you just the big bully who pops up to say "Yeah"?

Damn this "timeout" bullshit.

I gotta go babysit my niece. I'll have to clarify later.

Herm

Damn this "timeout" bullshit.

I gotta go babysit my niece. I'll have to clarify later.

Herm

call me

Its my favorite time of year! It's the "State Of Soulstrut" season!

Oh my god guys! remember how awesome soulstrut was a long time ago when the europeans would hang out here and talk about library records and turkish braeks! Now they are all gone because ignorant aggressive americans won't shut their mouth! Oh my god soulstrut is so wack now! but still not as wack as thebreaks or STMB! This site is supposed to be about records and all you talk about is donuts and titties and jews! You talk about rap all the time but never the hip hop that i like and when i talk about it i get dissed and called a kufi fag! and stop bitching about how you got fucked by ebay and paypal! ________________ is the reason that black people barely post here! Pretty soon they'll all be hang out with the euros at VV and all we'll have left is Jews and couple of Mexicans! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The East Coast Hater Brigade is always angry and grumpy! The west coast hippies are always so sensitive! The australians always expect everybody to care about australia! The midwesterners always rub in the fact that they have all the good records! The southerners are always offended when anybody says anything remotely negative about the south! The men are driving away the women with all the macho man-club sexist talk and fetishizing! Now they are going to hang out at VV with the euros and the black guys! I'm a racist, You're double racist for calling me a racist, and I'm triple racist for being offended at being called a racist! I just ruined this thread! It was funny until I had to go and ruin it! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WE HAVE A SEPERATE "SOULSTRUT SUCKS" FORUM ON SOULSTRUT?

• mallardmallard 452 Posts

Oh my god guys! remember how awesome soulstrut was a long time ago when the europeans would hang out here and talk about library records and turkish braeks! Now they are all gone because ignorant aggressive americans won't shut their mouth! Oh my god soulstrut is so wack now! but still not as wack as thebreaks or STMB! This site is supposed to be about records and all you talk about is donuts and titties and jews! You talk about rap all the time but never the hip hop that i like and when i talk about it i get dissed and called a kufi fag! and stop bitching about how you got fucked by ebay and paypal! ________________ is the reason that black people barely post here! Pretty soon they'll all be hang out with the euros at VV and all we'll have left is Jews and couple of Mexicans! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The East Coast Hater Brigade is always angry and grumpy! The west coast hippies are always so sensitive! The australians always expect everybody to care about australia! The midwesterners always rub in the fact that they have all the good records! The southerners are always offended when anybody says anything remotely negative about the south! The men are driving away the women with all the macho man-club sexist talk and fetishizing! Now they are going to hang out at VV with the euros and the black guys! I'm a racist, You're double racist for calling me a racist, and I'm triple racist for being offended at being called a racist! I just ruined this thread! It was funny until I had to go and ruin it! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WE HAVE A SEPERATE "SOULSTRUT SUCKS" FORUM ON SOULSTRUT?

paging dr.hupick

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Thats it. turn off the internet.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    CAN'T WE HAVE A SEPERATE "SOULSTRUT SUCKS" FORUM ON SOULSTRUT?

It's known as Crate Digging Revealed

• Dizzy Bull is on motherfucking pizzoint.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i don't like the way you always leave the Canadians out. for why Dizzy? for why?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    is there anything more racist than pretending we, southamericans strutters, don't even exist? Where are we mentioned in your post?

I'M OFF TO VINYL VULTURE

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I'M OFF TO VINYL VULTURE

Better brush up on your German first

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

i don't like the way you always leave the Canadians out. for why Dizzy? for why?

it's because he's a racist.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I'M OFF TO VINYL VULTURE

Better brush up on your German first

Warum? Ich spreche deutsch.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    The midwesterners always rub in the fact that they have all the good records!

The midwesterners always rub in the fact that they have all the good records!

Rob, sir, you are a man of fine taste!