Join My NCAA Tournament Pick'em winner get...

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Chan- Georgetown and UW in the final four is not a good look for you. And I don't want to hear nothing about picking UNC, savvy. I got Villanova all the way and I am looking so good right here. BTW I moved up 140,000 places in the pool today. Racognize batches.

• looks like someone has taken the lead.

I see you Pete! You got me by a point and it's about to get hectic mayne!!!!

I'm right 'dere too. When LSU beats Duke on Thursday, it's on batches!!!!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    OSU, egggcch.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Fuck Kansas ...fuckers fuckin fucked my fuckin bracket...fuck

• Fuck Kansas ...fuckers fuckin fucked my fuckin bracket...fuck

Me dos.

I still got 3 Final 4s left though and hit 12 of the Sweet Sixteen.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    don't sleep on the NIT this year, Michigan won a double overtime battle with ND last night, and Cincinnati is playing Minnesota tonight!

• Fuck Kansas ...fuckers fuckin fucked my fuckin bracket...fuck

Same here, but I still have UConn in the Final, and I have 10 of the Sweet 16, which isn't that bad. Kansas, Iowa and UNC fucked me up the most.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    LSU!!!!!!!!

my brackets fucked but who cares I HATE DUKE

WHAT A GREAT GAME

A+++

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Congrats to the Tigers!!!!!!!!!

• LSU!!!!!!!!

my brackets fucked but who cares I HATE DUKE

WHAT A GREAT GAME

A+++

That helped my bracket immensely...A++++++

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Memphis batches

• When LSU beats Duke on Thursday, it's on batches!!!!!

When LSU beats Duke on Thursday, it's on batches!!!!!

Gonna be a tough weekend in Austin for you if the Horns win tonight.

I'm gonna be talkin all kinds of shit at the office tomorrow!!!

I welcome the challenge though. LSU has shown what they are made of. You better pack a lunch if you come into the paint against Davis, THomas and Lazarre. That being said, UT has the inside/outside balance required to beat LSU. It could go either way. I had LSU over Duke in my bracket but picked UT over LSU in the 8. We'll see. It's gonna be fun either way.

I'm gonna be talkin all kinds of shit at the office tomorrow!!!

I welcome the challenge though. LSU has shown what they are made of. You better pack a lunch if you come into the paint against Davis, THomas and Lazarre. That being said, UT has the inside/outside balance required to beat LSU. It could go either way. I had LSU over Duke in my bracket but picked UT over LSU in the 8. We'll see. It's gonna be fun either way.

Same, I've got UT in my final four.
    I've also got UCLA in my final game, which isn't looking so hot right now. Ben Howland, where is your vaunted Big East Defense, homie?

• debardebar 215 Posts
    When LSU beats Duke on Thursday, it's on batches!!!!!

Shit, Texas deserved that win, but I feel for West Virginia. I wanted to see them dudes get far and to lose like that, from the highs of their game-tying 3 to the lows of losing on a buzzer beating 3, five seconds later. You could tell from their reactions they had that empty feeling in their cores like all their insides just suddenly disappeared.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    H1>HOLLLYYY SHIIIIITTTT!!!!/H1>

• who cares who wins...this ucla-zags game is

TOP 5 END OF GAMES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

• Talawanda Brave on top, hear.

tellin' ya, y'all are hyped on the wrong Tigers..Memphis batches

• tellin' ya, y'all are hyped on the wrong Tigers..Memphis batches

No joke. Wished i'd watch more Memphis this year. My best friend went to Bradley, and I called him with like 5 minutes left in that game. He was driving home from the bar, and just said, "that was a team that can win the national championship. They were awesome." they make me real nervous...

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    well now that BC and Gonzaga blew their leads, my bracket has turned into a certified terd sandwich.

It was fun being on top while it lasted. (no ayo)

• well now that BC and Gonzaga blew their leads, my bracket has turned into a certified terd sandwich.

i think i might be able to make a move on talewanda braves. he had BC in the final four, i got florida over nova. lookin tough.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    I'm creepin. Those Villanova/UConn overtime games were a close call.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Okay folls. I give up, I surrender, wavin' the white flag. Shit is over for me. Gonzaga and Washington did not make it. Georgetown lost too. I'm done in this tournament. Good luck to the rest of your picks!

• well now that BC and Gonzaga blew their leads, my bracket has turned into a certified terd sandwich.

i think i might be able to make a move on talewanda braves. he had BC in the final four, i got florida over nova. lookin tough.

Yeah, not only BC losing (god, so close) hurt me, but in both the pools I'm in, the person in second has Fla-Nova in the Elite Eight. Last night hurt.

Good Luck to all still in it......from here on out I'm just hoping for some good games...and George Mason going all the way would be great!!

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i'm one millionth out of 1.2 million people playing. how the fuck could i be doing so bad ? i'm 4 points behind drewn...:(

btw was anyone else disturbed by the reffing inlast nights uconn washington game ? thought that shit looked like they were in calhoun's pocket.

even with that shit washington should have still won, all they had to do was foul marcus williams before that anderson three and they probably would have won.

uconn ain't that good though, they will probably lose in the final four. they have trailed by double digits in all three games in the tournament. even some of the players on uconn looked a little shook last night, like it's not as easy as they thought it would be. guess they've been watching too much espn. hope texas or ucla wins or it's gonna be an all east coast final four.

what the fuck..I was gonna post a pic of a Memphis Tiger...but when I type "university Memphis basketball 2006 sweet 16" into google search all that comes up are pics of fuggin Bradley players..WTF, why have only pictures of the losers?...sayin'

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Looks like it going to be Ucla vs Florida..........

George Mason stinks and LSU cant shoot ..