Join My NCAA Tournament Pick'em winner get...

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Word Kiddies!!! I didn't see anyone start one up so I figure I would create one for the Soulstrut Pimps & Ballers...Just go to yahoo.comhttp://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/menPut in the group Id and Password and you in....Group ID# (93889) and the Password (jenkins143)The winner gets a record and t-shirt!So now's the time if you think you got game doggies...

Comments

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Word! Doggie count me in, or just give me the record or shirt cause I'ma win!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I'm in and repping this guy:

Even though he's not in it this year.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    OK, I'm in, but have close to zero knowledge of college basketball. Hence the username, but I'll give it my best shot! Watch me win, strictly on guesswork.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    OK, I'm in, but have close to zero knowledge of college basketball. Hence the username, but I'll give it my best shot! Watch me win, strictly on guesswork.

Dude its so random, who wins, I have been in a bunch of these and most of the time it's someones 6 year old kid that wins. Research will get you nowhere its like playing the numbers, but watching the outcome is more interesting.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'm in

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    team laimbeer belly is in the house

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Ed O'Bannon 1995 is aboard... thats the last time i won one of these things.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    The Bricklayers are taking over

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    I entered, very unoriginal name but oh well, gotta rep my hometown nba team, who absolutely suck, go raptors

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Chizel Washington

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Tomorrow the tourny begins make sure yall sign up! Winner get Record and a Shirt don't forgett...

• I'm in. "GenePontecorvoRIP".

Good luck y'all, and enjoy the tourney!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Okay folls, I made the crazy brackets! LOL!!!!! Let's see how it goes down peoples.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

word. i did a womens one and a mens one last year. i finishe din the top 1000 in the women's one even though i don't know jack about women's basketball. mens i was in the top 100,000 but i did win the last years soulstrut pool...;)

oh yeah i'm nodlew's nightmare...

• talawanda brave in the house...reppin' my high school.

i would've made it, "i'll be at the Final Four, batches," but that was too many characters.

Gonzaga and Washington folls. Plaese believe it batches!!!!!!!!!

GONZAGA? If they run into SDSU in the Second Round NOT!!! SD BABY!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    In....thanks for putting this together.

• Gonzaga and Washington folls. Plaese believe it batches!!!!!!!!!

Washington to lose to Utah St. in the obligatory 12 over 5 upset.

Belee' dat!!!

I got the Zags in the Elite Eight though. Love that team.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Dick Vitale has Washington going all the way.

I actually have Gonzaga vs. BC in the final

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dick Vitale has Washington going all the way.

Dick Vitale musta hit his head on the rim too many times while filming that Pizza commercial!!

• Dick Vitale has Washington going all the way.

Dick Vitale musta hit his head on the rim too many times while filming that Pizza commercial!!

UDub and UConn are both the Huskies. He was pickin UConn. It's on Espn.com.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    I'm in -> "the other JJ"

as in

JJ Sullinger

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

=

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    To summarize everyone's picks:

A total of 8 different teams were chosen as champs, but over half chose UConn to win it all.

Of the 26 brackets, there are 8 15-over-2-seed upsets. Tenn losing in 5, OSU in 2 and Texas losing in one.

After seeing everyone's brackets, I've been doing some second guessing. Maybe WVU in the finals is a bit too ridiculous, etc.

Okay folls, as of right now, I'm #1 in the rankings with 36 points. Washington and Gonzaga mayne....

Whatchu know about dat? Whatchu know about dat? Whatchu know about dat?

Okay folls, as of right now, I'm #1 in the rankings with 36 points. Washington and Gonzaga mayne....

Whatchu know about dat? Whatchu know about dat? Whatchu know about dat?

That's what I've been tryin to tell kids all along!!

Even if they don't make it you may still win! aahahah

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    looks like someone has taken the lead.

looks like someone has taken the lead.

I see you Pete! You got me by a point and it's about to get hectic mayne!!!!