Jungle Bros.

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
First 2 albums are bonafide classics and could still rock a party today. Who's with me?

Comments

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    First album is a bonafide classic

This is in my top ten lps of all time, lovely dusty sound...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    anybody hear the horrible song that the bravehearts did using the "promo" beat?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    is it me or is this record sounding better?

no, seriously.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

no, seriously.

yes. ahead of it's time. see glitch hop..

yes. ahead of it's time. see glitch hop..

what's that? like prefuse 73? then i agree- except with flavor

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts

no, seriously.

I always rated it, well half of it at least...

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts

no, seriously.

Yeah the good bits are very good.

• is it me or is this record sounding better?

no, seriously.

Yeah the good bits are very good.

True, true. There's also an extremely dope remix of 40 below trooper on the 12", don't have it to hand so I can't remember the name, but the drums are pure fire.

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts
    I had that crazy wisdom masters 10" too not heard it in years but seem to remember it being a bit too far out for me at the time..maybe I'll dig it out..

I never told that story how I reunited The Jungle Brothers with De La Soul after years of not talking, but I will one day...

wait for it...

I never told that story how I reunited The Jungle Brothers with De La Soul after years of not talking, but I will one day...

wait for it...

???and some tongues who lied/said we be friends to the end nowa days we don???t even speak???

Or something like that.

wait for it...

???and some tongues who lied/said we be friends to the end nowa days we don???t even speak???

Or something like that.

Exactly... I wrote it up in a reply form in the "what have you done that no one else has" or whatever forum, but the story took so long to type up that the session ended up timing out and I lost the whole damn thing.

That week had to be one of the best weeks that I've ever experienced in music.

wait for it...

Or something like that.

Exactly... I wrote it up in a reply form in the "what have you done that no one else has" or whatever forum, but the story took so long to type up that the session ended up timing out and I lost the whole damn thing.

Well get typing again! Please!

• That week had to be one of the best weeks that I've ever experienced in music.

BIG SIX, BITCH!

BIG SIX, BITCH!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

the ultimate dope. towa tei represents something fierce. although i could be biased as any album that uses rigor mortis is reserved an automatic spot in the crates.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    the ultimate dope. towa tei represents something fierce. although i could be biased as any album that uses rigor mortis is reserved an automatic spot in the crates.

I believe you've been afflicted with Cameosis

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I believe you've been afflicted with Cameosis

OWWWW!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

no, seriously.

I was the only person rocking this when it came out. Everyone else hated it. It's still in my car. Horrible mastering job, though.

Jungle Brothers - How Ya Want It We Got It

good comeback single. Beat by Roc Raida!

• I never told that story how I reunited The Jungle Brothers with De La Soul after years of not talking, but I will one day...

wait for it...

Or something like that.

Well get typing again! Please!

Secondedddddddd