tyler perry = asshole (wifeydraggedmetomovies r)

2»

Comments

• chasechase 767 Posts
    they have tons of T Perrys dvds at my local blockbuster, all up on the new rentels wall... I have yet to ever watch one though...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    they have tons of T Perrys dvds at my local blockbuster, all up on the new rentels wall... I have yet to ever watch one though...

Watch Waiting to Exhale on repeat while huffing Nitro Ox. It's almost the same effect, and only half as bizarre

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    wow. i have no idea who or what you guys are talking about!

On a scale of 1 - 10, how lively would you rate San Diego's Local Black Experience?

depending on what part of SD youre at, id rate it anywhere from a -5 to about a 6. the taco shops kick some serious ass though.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i'd also like to rate all tyler perry material at about a -5. ive never seen any of it, so i guess im rating the commericials and print ads.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Watch Waiting to Exhale on repeat while huffing Nitro Ox. It's almost the same effect, and only half as bizarre
    isnt that a Forest Whitaker movie?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

isnt that a Forest Whitaker movie?

Yeah what I'm trying to say is that Tyler Perry films have a target audience of 20-50 year old black women.

They are supposed to have comedy and female compassion in them. Adding a multitude of characters played pretty much entirely by Perry is a little weird though and talking about spousal abuse in a comedy is even weirder.

That being said I still think everyone on this board should huff nitrous while watching Waiting to Exhale just so they can get on my level

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    is tyler(angelo) perry(bond) male or female?

• Anyone else click on this thread thinking that it might be about Steven Tyler and Joe Perry being assholes?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wow. i have no idea who or what you guys are talking about!

On a scale of 1 - 10, how lively would you rate San Diego's Local Black Experience?

Well, thats a very good question, and I appreciate that you came to me with this question.

On friday I took my Dryer to Leon, the guy that sold it to me. He runs a little refurb shop down the street. He is always in a good mood and customer satisfaction seems to rate very high with him. And he is black, so based on that, I would say San Diego's local black experience is fantastic, a definite 10. I would highly recommend San Diego to black people in cities with a poor local experience.

I know what you are thinking... how can I rate a whole city's black experience based on one person? Well, that is a valid point. So as extra evidence I will refer to his nephew, who was very polite, and also the black lady that Leon was chatting with, all who seemed very very happy. So there.

I stand by my rating of 10.

As far as local white experience... I give it about a 5. Too many minorities.

• madea movies = trash.

new one = superdutytrash.

damn near end of movie, quasi-main character throws hot grits in abusive husbands face. deserved, granted.

love and happiness by al green during scene = superduty

thoughts?

i gotta agree. this movie would be funny except for, well, its not. but if youre into mediocre then the shits bringin heat