Favourite Musician named Eddie?

2»

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

i dont know if its right that you can pound out a "game over"? shouldnt someone else be on that and not you? this isnt directed just at you but ive seen this a few times... its like whatever answer you have is a game over? i dont think so... though EK is the truth so ill agree.

though my first thought was Eddie Foster. released the rare 45s on Luck, In, Ocampo, and was the bass guitarist for Darondo. get your northern on!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

i dont know if its right that you can pound out a "game over"? shouldnt someone else be on that and not you? this isnt directed just at you but ive seen this a few times... its like whatever answer you have is a game over? i dont think so...

But dude, what you're not recognizing is that he knows a lot about the world and can school most folls.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

i dont know if its right that you can pound out a "game over"? shouldnt someone else be on that and not you? this isnt directed just at you but ive seen this a few times... its like whatever answer you have is a game over? i dont think so...

But dude, what you're not recognizing is that he knows a lot about the world and can school most folls.

a man with no roots learning the kids? only in america jon... OIA.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I see your point. It's a good graemlin and we should take it back; it's been inflated like a muhfuckah and in this instance I was guilty.

classic Paychecks: referencing a thread from a few days ago that he wasn't even a part of, just to get some hatting in before lunch.

classic Paychecks: referencing a thread from a few days ago that he wasn't even a part of, just to get some hatting in before lunch.

You're right, and I wish I had been - rarely does one get the opportunity to be part of such a thorough sonning!

I am hoping to enter your "knowing a lot about the world" into the soulstrut lexicon of (unintentionally) hilarious phrases.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I am hoping to enter your "knowing a lot about the world" into the soulstrut lexicon of (unintentionally) hilarious phrases.

don't want to have to burst your little hate bubble, but that's not even what I said.

listen mayne, I'm sorry you missed the gratuitous hatfest. where were you anyway? i'm sure the NY folls were paging you 911 to get a piece of that action.

but hey, this is soulstrut, so there will plenty of hate in the future for you to partake in. keep your chin up, sport.

where were you anyway?

traveling, buying records. I got a late start but I'm hoping, with effort, that one day I will "know a lot about the world"...

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis ?? ? ???

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson?? ?? ???

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    Eddie "Bongo" Brown = bongo/congo player for The Undisputed Truth

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Not a favorite per se, but all my real favorites have been mentioned already, and this cat definetely deserves a mention in this thread:

Eddie Gale

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    What about Eddie:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Eddy Detroit

• Again, probably not my absolute favorite Eddie (or Eddy in this case), but no one has mentioned him yet. Deep soul and raw funk, folks.

•   

Eddie is only the greatest first tenor in the history of soul music-game over indeed!!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Image result for fast eddie clarke

4th day, 5 day Marathon-R