Waxidermi Comp ( special bloodshitter edition )

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    that thing is

so many questions... but... best to soak in the mystery and float away on the strange winds.

capturing the beast of many names inside the drum is right.

thank u crink 4 f.u.m.l.!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    WARNING: not safe for anything....

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

i think i prefer my "lady artfully splitting in half" cover.

as for that pesky bloodshitting, peep diverticulosisraer.

• I'm bummed out that I missed this! SOLD OUT? Any chance of a second press? Mp3 copy?

I'm bummed out that I missed this! SOLD OUT? Any chance of a second press? Mp3 copy?

As much as I'd like to do another batch I don't think I can handle it. It was a TON of work. I'd be happy to either post the mix, or send you a coverless CD of it though.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i wanna hear that

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    i wanna hear that

Cool, I'm gonna put mine up on ebay, so keep your eyes peeled.

SIKE

Thanks again to Jeff and his girlfriend for spending so much time and energy on this mix. I think another waxidermy donation is due...

The tracklist is in this thread for anybody that wants it. - http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=594

• I'm bummed out that I missed this! SOLD OUT? Any chance of a second press? Mp3 copy?

As much as I'd like to do another batch I don't think I can handle it. It was a TON of work. I'd be happy to either post the mix, or send you a coverless CD of it though.

check your PMs

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    I'm bummed out that I missed this! SOLD OUT? Any chance of a second press? Mp3 copy?

check your PMs

Please post it.

• im selling poetry out loud private avant experimental madness for $8 to soulstrut now. the condition is sealed.

PM now.

[email]anthonypearson@comcast.net[/email] is my email and paypal.

waxidermi has blown it up.

buy them now before they are gone.

do it.

ap

hahaha!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    And after you get Poetry Out Loud's, hit me up for Gerry Olds Trio lp's. hahahaha