Is it safe to say Busta Rhymes Killed the Remix?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
And no this isnt a joke about his bodyguard by killed I mean deaded. Just making the whole concept not hot anymore. THis clown is on so many fuckin rediculously unnecesary remixes, i cant even believe people still give him the go ahead. I think he prolly waits till he knows someone's doing a remix, and then like pops out of the bushes or some shit and bumrushes the studio. I mean who first heard laffy taffy, and was like "yeah, this is cool, but can you imagine bussa bus on this beat?!?! son, yo god, that would be bananas!!!"So i leave it now to soulstrut to offer up what is in your opinion the WORST Busta Rhymes remix. Does it get worse than the pussycat dolls? My personal pick for the worst has got to be the whisper song. That shit was just disturbing as hell.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    By no means the worst...

I just came across it a couple of minutes ago looking through some old tapes. From a friend who did a rmx for the label.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    By no means the worst...

I just came across it a couple of minutes ago looking through some old tapes. From a friend who did a rmx for the label.

"extra verses from Rampage"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    By no means the worst...

"extra verses from Rampage"

HAHAHA, someone told me rampage has a new album coming out. I cant wait for the last boy scout to come shut the game down in 06!

Seriously, how wack is Busta's crew? Spliff Star? Dude is worse than tony yayo!

• djcommiedjcommie 31 Posts
    Not just remixes hes on, either. What about that "Touch it" remix with everyone who's ever put together two words that rhyme on it?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Not just remixes hes on, either. What about that "Touch it" remix with everyone who's ever put together two words that rhyme on it?

Yo, son, you wasnt feeling papoose?

Really though, i wasnt even gonna mention these.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

HAHAHA, someone told me rampage has a new album coming out. I cant wait for the last boy scout to come shut the game down in 06!

Seriously, how wack is Busta's crew? Spliff Star? Dude is worse than tony yayo!

rah digga's aight (but she's no crunchy black)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I think he prolly waits till he knows someone's doing a remix, and then like pops out of the bushes or some shit and bumrushes the studio.

Dude seems to be catching a lot of flack lately round these parts, i still have a soft spot for Busta,but Gawddamn, dude needs to fucking check his remix game... i mean motherfucking pussycat dolls?!?!

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    was anyone else really feeling that 'gimme the light' remix? i thought that shit was horrible!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Busta's verse on Rick Ross's track RUINS the song. Such a hot track ruined by Busta mumbling about selling cocaine to Pablo Escobar's daughter, c'mon, man.

• i agree that he going overboard, but from a money perspective...he gettin loot like crazy....artists figure puttin busta on the rmx will earn them extra bread by selling more units....from bustas perspective, its hard to turn down an easy paycheck.....money wins over artistry...unfortunately....