NZ Strutters 'Stand Up' - come on you fullas.

minusnzminusnz 62 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Kia ora,I Know of a couple,and just clicked about the pron king in the Dam.That 'Collision' thread bought a couple outa the woodwork too.Any more??.kiwi lurkers reprazent yo selves.Just dont talk about rugby!,the ockers might start feellin

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Yeah dude, there are a handful of us: me, you, trip, hyder(n**k?) & some dude D**e? that PM'd me once but never posted or returned my PM. Also there are a couple of kiwis overseas posting too: nzshad, lucero, maybe others? Not a bad representation I'd say.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    nice one.
    yeah man, we are everywhere, theres a few on the VV boards as well.
    So whats the deal with digging at home? must be slim pickings id imagine... shit was hard enough when i started and that was almost 15 years ago.
    i still have boxes of vinyl stored at my brothers house that i havent seen in over 10 years! he assures me they are still boxed, but i cant even remember whats in them...

ak boys, if anyones planning on coming to Amsterdam, drop me a PM and ill dust off the red carpet.

steak and cheese bitches.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I'm half New Zealand but born in Australia, of that matters

FOSH AND CHIEPS AT THE DEEEIRY BRO!

• minusnzminusnz 62 Posts
    nice one.
    yeah man, we are everywhere, theres a few on the VV boards as well.
    So whats the deal with digging at home? must be slim pickings id imagine... shit was hard enough when i started and that was almost 15 years ago.
    i still have boxes of vinyl stored at my brothers house that i havent seen in over 10 years! he assures me they are still boxed, but i cant even remember whats in them...

ak boys, if anyones planning on coming to Amsterdam, drop me a PM and ill dust off the red carpet.

steak and cheese bitches.

Bro,you certainly got a colourful past,all that 'pron' talk still got me shakin.

The one 'Formigo'been holding it down on VV for a minute,nice to see him pop back up over there recently.
    15 years...im sure we musta pillaged the same spots/crates on occasion,Real groovy(AK & WELLI) took a lot of my $ over that time period too.
    Slim pickings indeed.

PM comin your way man,squirrel talk.

BTW Its all about the Maketu[/b] potato tops Beeyachtchizz

Bro,

got twennee cents for spacies?

streetfighter 2 at the dairy, zap in one hand, pie in the other...

keep cool till after school.

• minusnzminusnz 62 Posts
    I'm half New Zealand but born in Australia, of that matters

FOSH AND CHIEPS AT THE DEEEIRY BRO!

Wow,
    now thats what i like about SS,learn sumfin new everyday.

Half kiwi,ill definately remember to leave the commons outa my tradeslist now.

Cool.

BTW, 'ow bro gizza bite?'

BTW, 'ow bro gizza bite?'

getchor own.