Weekeday Finds (Ash Wednesday edition)

1235»

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Honestly though....aren't "folks like Reynaldo" who keep record stores in bizness nowadays? Or maybe always?

i have no serious problem with reynaldo. minus his joke getting a bit old and not being very good to begin with. New material please.

in the future, it'd be more fun to get a direct link to his ebay buying history rather than photos of the records before they've even arrived at the door. Can we get a buying blog? that'd be just super.

i'd have even less problems with him if he bought more of my records.

perhaps i should advertise more about the latin records i have for sale.

but who likes to brag?

hmmmmmm........

i do not have a Roth IRA BTW. can i hang with you guys?

and all my cash was just changed into GBP while writing this message.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

i do not have a Roth IRA BTW. can i hang with you guys?

No. You are now banned from the Weekday Finds Treehouse.

and all my cash was just changed into GBP while writing this message.

!!!!

Dude! Conversion gonna kill ya.
    Weak dollar, no UK e-holler. Freals.

Don't forget, they ship with those flimsy-ass mailers hommie!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Rejoice! S/T (ABC/Dunhill, 69): Somewhat corny country-ish pop except a great tune called "High Flying Bird"

That song is somewhat of a 60's standard. A number of folk, pop & west coast rock bands do versions of it. The best I have heard to date is by the band Ill Wind, on their LP Flashes, on the ABC Dunhill label.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Rejoice! S/T (ABC/Dunhill, 69): Somewhat corny country-ish pop except a great tune called "High Flying Bird"

That song is somewhat of a 60's standard. A number of folk, pop & west coast rock bands do versions of it. The best I have heard to date is by the band Ill Wind, on their LP Flashes, on the ABC Dunhill label.

My fave is by The Wizards From Kansas....but I'm biased.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

My fave is by The Wizards From Kansas....but I'm biased.

Well, I haven't heard the Wizards' version, so I wasn't placing the
    Ill Wind one above it - I would like to hear that Wizards from Kansas
    LP, I keep hearing good things about it...