Recommend me some break tapes

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
There's an On Track Volume 6 coming I heard, what else is new ?

Comments

• sleepsleep 54 Posts
    is this lamont from belgium?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    yes, but i'm not the ITF guy

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    As far as NEW MIXES go...

My boy Taka (aka Silver Child) from Kobe, Japan is on top of the game right now... hottest break/sample mix CDs out... kinda picked up where Soulman left off (although Phil seems to have that special touch that others can't emulate)... peep his Silver Child & MSA -- Still Diggin - Volume 3, came out in November last year, you should be able to get Volume 2 still...

I think baghat and beatdawg stock that shit...

The Jake One AR series is meant to be some killer ish but I haven't been able to get them yet...

The Paul Nice & Muro one just came out on CD and is awesome!

peace.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Paul Nice is nice too....

I love the 'Do You Pick Your Feet' mix. That one has been through many plays.

I have a nice Edan mix from a live set he played that was good too - and Format's new 'European Vacation' is a really good one. I think that's dropping shortly.

• The Jake One AR series is meant to be some killer ish but I haven't been able to get them yet...

peace.

Does anyone know if where i can get these?

• The Jake One AR series is meant to be some killer ish but I haven't been able to get them yet...

peace.

Does anyone know if where i can get these?

PM Johnny Paycheck, he has the goods.

• there is an On Track Volume 6 coming in late April. You can check a small snippet of it on www.myspace.com/konandamir. It will be a double CD of 2 1/2 hours of ill shit!
    amir

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    co-sighn on

silver child and msa-still searchin 3 and the paul nice and muro mix

muro's all jap mix

jake one-inner soul (the best mix in the longest time)

dj shame-traveling through sampleland 1 and 2

conmen mixes #3 and 4 (personal favorites)

stay the fuck away from ken sport and fusion unlimited's "roots" cd, worst mix i've ever heard.-