What size pants yall wear?

2»

Comments

• 27 to 30 depending on the make and cut. length is whatever

me too.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    If any of you where any??? Guzzo is like a boys slim 16! As for me 32x30....

size 30 waist.

thats right skinny jews like me got that thick bubble ass. (lick ya lips)

• I think I was a 44 at one point, definetly a 42 and I've been steadily going down. I'm a 36 x 32 now.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    44 X 28

Dude,I got you beat,I'm rocking 50 x 16.I mean check me out,I'm all short and wide and shit.

• 44 X 28

Dude,I got you beat,I'm rocking 50 x 16.I mean check me out,I'm all short and wide and shit.

50 x 16? rofl...taller laying down than standing up

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    32x32

Why am I responding.

I will take all you rich city-slickers 2-month-already-out-of-date-$500-designer-jeans thanks.

Grafwritah you shop at Backstreet. That's word.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    44 X 28

Damn this is the 2nd occurence of imperious leader that's awesome. Dude looks so soft when de-robed.

Check the I in Imperi & Al.

• soulwhatsoulwhat 24 Posts
    27" but i'll go up to 30 for the loose half ass peep look.
    anything further will do the drop pants effect and i'm a retired female stripper.

now i'm a churchead.

• 27" but i'll go up to 30 for the loose half ass peep look.
    anything further will do the drop pants effect and i'm a retired female stripper.

now i'm a churchead.

huh?

• soulwhatsoulwhat 24 Posts
    sayin' it's all about the layers in the windy city

...huh?

indeed

• hmm right now im a 34 30sumthin. i dont really care about the length. but i am finding that dragging the bottoms of my jeans in the streets and public bathrooms is a novelty steady wearing thin. in the 8th grade i had a pair of 44x40 joints that were ridiculous. highschool i was steady rockin 36 or 38 and was definitely smaller than i am now. JNCOs.. before all the wack ass candy raver softhands started rockin em... that was the schitt. the black ones with the gold thread... so choice.