That new TV On the Radio album.

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I'm just spreading the gospel and schitt.This is really the only shit that I am fucking with. And this is off an unmixed leak. Everyone else just needs to sit the fuck down.

Comments

• I couldn't get with the previous one. Dude just sounds too much like Peter Gabriel. It makes me uncomfortable.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• word. i feel the analogy. like bareback mountin, the thought just makes me a little uneasy.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    they're way better than "clap your hands and say no thanks, i've already heard every talking heads album".

• I really want to know how did that lead singer dude loose so much damn weight. I saw 'em in Vice and he was ,well, a fat-ass. Then I see dude in a bunch of other mags and I'm like "deeyum.....I need to get on the Willamsburg dieta".

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    they're way better than "clap your hands and say no thanks, i've already heard every talking heads album".

To Sovereign Nation of Cosmo doesn't RECOGNIZE the above-mentioned group.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    I'm just spreading the gospel and schitt.

This is really the only shit that I am fucking with. And this is off an unmixed leak.

Everyone else just needs to sit the fuck down.

YES

i was a lover & let the devil in

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ive never heard anything from tv on the radio

• TV on the Radio is that schitt! Check out "Wear You Out," from "Desperate Youth, Bloodthirsty Babies" for their soul sounds. They have the sharp, angular, sax rock down, but "WYOut" is an 8 min soul .

And I never clapped my hands, nor said yeah, so I'll cosine on that too.

• These dudes are incredible. I am out of the loop when it comes to this kind of music..but I have honestly gotten chills while listening to some of their songs, which might sound corny to some of you, but the truth is the truth. I really cant wait to hear new stuff.

• is this the one coming out on Interscope?

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/06-02/27.shtml

+

+[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    what is the new album called
    I wanna see these dudes make the rockists forget about bloc party
    thanks

• what is the new album called
    I wanna see these dudes make the rockists forget about bloc party
    thanks

Amen. I can't get in to this newest wave of brit rock. I'll take brooklyn anyday.