crazy ebay auctions (rr)

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Damn, this guys startin off with a bang. Last time I bought somethin from a seller with 0 feedback I got burned though. peep raers

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    It's funny - I was JUST looking at this exact same auction dude. Yeah, I wonder who this guy is. I thought this could be a scam but he takes paypal...

• I emailed him and he seems legit. Just a collectro that is new to ebay.

• Options
    Would not somebody that deep into stuff talk about their records more? A little suspicious.

K.

• agreed. It's tempting because these will undoubtedly end a little low... probably not low enough to risk it though...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I am from the Boston area[/b] & have been collecting Soul,Funk,& Breaks for 15 years... Now i am married with kids & its time to move on to bigger things so all my Gems are up for sale.

He has Jo Ann Garrett and Monty Alexander up??

• Options
    agreed. It's tempting because these will undoubtedly end a little low... probably not low enough to risk it though...

I'd arrange a pick up if I were you.

K.

• I am from the Boston area[/b] & have been collecting Soul,Funk,& Breaks for 15 years... Now i am married with kids & its time to move on to bigger things so all my Gems are up for sale.

He has Jo Ann Garrett and Monty Alexander up??

Thought the same damn thing...Where's my Tribe record at Cheap-0?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Well, he certainly did well for himself!

I should have tried harder for the Garrett, it's worth more than that IMO.

I got left behind on the Monty days ago.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I find it amazing that every single used before he got them record he sold for auction was VG++. 21 records in all. I say , but gotta let the feedback do the talking. And no, I'm not hatting.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

$3148.82

avg. $149.94 on each item [/b] !!!!!!!!!!!