I need NINO records.....

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I bought a reissue of Jungle Obsession several years ago and have been on the hunt ever since.Anything Related to Nino Nardini, Roger Roger or Pierio Umalani that you can suggest I go after is great but specifcally Im looking for:Nino Nardini Pop Riviera Group LP ( repress I think, dont care too much about that...going after a track called 'Tramopline' )Also I discovered there is 1973 UK Library LP called 'Electronic Music' Chappell #1055If you have either of these or anything related please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• RezRez 164 Posts
    I bought a reissue of Jungle Obsession several years ago and have been on the hunt ever since.

Anything Related to Nino Nardini, Roger Roger or Pierio Umalani that you can suggest I go after is great but specifcally Im looking for:

Nino Nardini Pop Riviera Group LP ( repress I think, dont care too much about that...going after a track called 'Tramopline' )

Also I discovered there is 1973 UK Library LP called 'Electronic Music' Chappell #1055

If you have either of these or anything related please PM me. Thanks for looking.

PM sent from me to you...

Rez

• i don't know that much umiliani but i do have L'uomo e la citt?? soundtrack which is pretty good. wouldn't pay more than 30 or 40 for it though.

dave