"Tell Me When To Go" at my High School's assembly

Comments

• claro!

extra activity/credit: see if you can beatmatch the two players....then go for the strobe...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Thizz Face = / drama [/b]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i experienced the Hyphy Movement in person for the first time at the E40 concert last week......

Hyphy is life altering

i still dislike this song......its corny

• i still dislike this song......its corny

Does this mean you're not down with the "local Black experience?"

Guess I better IGNORE THIS USER!!!

Herm

10 years from now you will all deny you ever liked this song because you might hear it on Ellen next or Regis and Kelly .......i love 40 but the song is corny imo......its a "Becky sing along" song

again....i love 40 ...just sayin'

• 10 years from now you will all deny you ever liked this song because you might hear it on Ellen

To be honest, I like most songs even more when Ellen cosigns it.

She gets down for hers. Anybody who'll bust out the robot on a ringtone is alright with me!

Herm

• ghost ride the whip!

• I don't know how old that girl is, but DAMN SHE'S THICK!!! Mmmmm!

You are going to jail.

• 10 years from now you will all deny you ever liked this song because you might hear it on Ellen next or Regis and Kelly .......i love 40 but the song is corny imo......its a "Becky sing along" song

I don't think it's the best hyphy song ever but it's real good....

I think you're hating on it because it's an attempt to cross over... it's not a bad song...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    10 years from now you will all deny you ever liked this song because you might hear it on Ellen next or Regis and Kelly .......i love 40 but the song is corny imo......its a "Becky sing along" song

A free Thizz Juice to any Becky that can properly "sing along" to Keak's verse.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    this thread is genius

• My name is Becky, but you can call me J.

• My name is Becky, but you can call me J.
    whatup.

• You're rollin' with a pisces, buckle up tight

Astrology, Drivers ED

• You're rollin' with a pisces, buckle up tight

Astrology, Drivers ED

Baby was at least a six footer. ASS.

Human anatomy...

• claro!

extra activity/credit: see if you can beatmatch the two players....then go for the strobe...

WHOA, now.

Has this ever been attempted before / non-traditional usage of message board?

Genius, and the possibilities are endless...youtube-based mash threads
    and quadruple strobes.

When my gf asks what I did at work today, I will say:

STROBING YOUTUBES

• I don't think it's the best hyphy song ever but it's real good....

word.

can we get some love for the San Quinn and E-a-ski joint Hell Yeah?

word.

But of coors!

hell yeah remix

Though I wouldn't consider Hell Yeah to be a hyphie song, it's more on the smooove tip...

TC, yes you can also get your myspace stutter on too, by using multiple mozilla tabs...minutes of fun!@

• 10 years from now you will all deny you ever liked this song because you might hear it on Ellen next or Regis and Kelly .......i love 40 but the song is corny imo......its a "Becky sing along" song

I don't think it's the best hyphy song ever but it's real good....

I think you're hating on it because it's an attempt to cross over... it's not a bad song...

ed P

you think this is some crossover schitt? HELLS NO. This sounds just as much as all the other "new bay" joints (which might be a bad thing). I've been playing it at some pretty Becky Infested spots and the only people that stay on the floor are philipino dudes with ugly jordans and heinous-ass "corn rolls".

word.

But of coors!

hell yeah remix

Though I wouldn't consider Hell Yeah to be a hyphie song, it's more on the smooove tip...

TC, yes you can also get your myspace stutter on too, by using multiple mozilla tabs...minutes of fun!@

I'll be playing another even-less-hyphy remix of that one on Friday.

I'm bummed that you and Pat have other gigs (even though the Bunny's on the flyer).

word.

But of coors!

hell yeah remix

I'll be playing another even-less-hyphy remix of that one on Friday.

I'm bummed that you and Pat have other gigs (even though the Bunny's on the flyer).

DUDE! You telling me man! Especially since it's NOTR

I need that "18 & Dumb" track and that Furious joint as well (SAN MATEO STAND UP!).

• you think this is some crossover schitt? HELLS NO. I've been playing it at some pretty Becky Infested spots and the only people that stay on the floor are philipino dudes with ugly jordans and heinous-ass "corn rolls".

Really? I've had to slow down on it because people take that "go dumb" shit too literally.

That's Oakland.

• you think this is some crossover schitt? HELLS NO. I've been playing it at some pretty Becky Infested spots and the only people that stay on the floor are philipino dudes with ugly jordans and heinous-ass "corn rolls".

Really? I've had to slow down on it because people take that "go dumb" shit too literally.

That's Oakland.

NO MORE HYPHY!

you think this is some crossover schitt?

i'm not sure... . this song is watered down much more than the majority of 'hyphy' music so the obvious intent was to get radio play.....the beat is simple and decent,the hook is catchy and 40's shit at the end is classic but the goddamn song is syrupy ......this song is America's introduction to Hyphy....HELL, he says the shit in the intro........I think 40 may have had a few dollar signs in mind when he did this one....i cant knock the man for going after his paper though

a song has crossed over when three things happen......
    1)my kids know the hook...........check
    2)my mom knows the hook..........check
    3)Becky knows the hook........jury is out

anybody heard that new Too Short Hyphy shit?

Thizz Juice is a great name for a energy drink

i am a fan of the shit coming out the bay lately........does this mean crunk is dead?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it is a crossover song but it's not watered down. keak would not be on the track if it was.

• anybody heard that new Too Short Hyphy shit?

haha

yeah, a couple of my homies were telling me how dope the new joint was, finally just peeped it today...wtf?!!!! Shit, there were album cuts on "Married To The Game" that would have made way better singles. Kinda coooorrrrnnnie bludzors, and the hook....

fuhhgettaboutit

keak would not be on the track if it was.

40 needed a hit !......he didn't need a crossover song...which is why i don't think he was aiming for crossover......BUT !
    He HAD to have Keak on that song homie......when veteran rappers absolutely need a hit they have to and always go find the hottest rapper and producer(lil john did this beat right?) around to collaborate with ......and where i live Keak is like John Lennon
    40 needed this one...he was an old man to the kids....

Breaking News is one of my all time favorites but it came out at a bad time

yeah i said it ! 40 needed Keak !

"Franchise Boyz stole my anthem but im goin' platinum"

Anybody have a crisp mp3 of metros and chirpers?

BRING ME YOUR F.A.B !!

• anybody heard that new Too Short Hyphy shit?

haha

yeah, a couple of my homies were telling me how dope the new joint was, finally just peeped it today...wtf?!!!! Shit, there were album cuts on "Married To The Game" that would have made way better singles. Kinda coooorrrrnnnie bludzors, and the hook....

fuhhgettaboutit

I know y'all aren't talkin' about "Blow The Whistle."

'Cause that song is

• Bludzors, mf'in HAMMER was on Hot97 this morning explaining the hyphy movement. While I am happy to hear these words even mentioned on the radio out here could y'all send representatives with, er, less baggage next time?

I don't know if the world is ready to understand how connected to the streets the boy Hammer is...