He Just Wanted Some Hot Sex(Not For The Squeamish)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I love humans......_____________________________________________________________________________________(KDKA) McKeesport KDKA???s Ralph Iannotti reports that a man walked into the Giant Eagle Get-Go mini market on 5th Avenue in McKeesport and asked a female clerk if she could use the store microwave to warm up something he had wrapped in a paper towel.Concerned about an unusual odor from the oven, the clerk opened the microwave to check on the item and out tumbled what appeared to be a severed human penis, wrapped up in the paper towel.

Comments

• Well this always begs the question where does one get an extra penis. Let me know.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Well this always begs the question where does one get an extra penis. Let me know.

um...

• Hey, you never know when you might need a spare penis. Just ask John Bobbitt.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hey, you never know when you might need a spare penis. Just ask John Bobbitt.

You're forgetting the "cooked" part of the story.

"DING! Your penis is ready!"

people are fucking nuts

• Hey, you never know when you might need a spare penis. Just ask John Bobbitt.

You're forgetting the "cooked" part of the story.

"DING! Your penis is ready!"

people are fucking nuts

True. I dunno. Protein I guess. But the question still is not answered - where does one get a spare penis? Even if it is just to cook.

• True. I dunno. Protein I guess. But the question still is not answered - where does one get a spare penis? Even if it is just to cook.

This explains it.

---
    DRUG CHEAT BEHIND 'SEVERED PENIS'

PITTSBURGH -- A woman trying to cheat on a drug test was behind an incident in which a store clerk thought she had microwaved a severed penis, police said.

The clerk at the store outside Pittsburgh microwaved a prosthetic device used to cheat on drug tests, police said yesterday.

The incident unfolded Thursday afternoon when a man and a woman entered the store and the man asked the clerk, "Can you microwave something for me? It's a life-or-death situation," police said.

The man asked for paper towels, wrapped an object in them, and had the clerk microwave the item for 20 seconds, said McKeesport police Chief Joseph Pero.

When it was finished, the clerk handed the item back to the man and saw what she thought was a severed penis, Pero said.

After news reports yesterday, a woman called police to say she was with the man in the store and explained what happened.

• people are fucking tepid prosthetic penises