Massive Beer Heist

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
FRIDAY AFTERNOON PARTY PATROL ???Semi load of beer vanishes[/b]The Associated PressPublished February 24, 2006, 1:14 PM CSTWEST BEND, Wis. -- The thieves could be having one heck of a beer bash. That's unless the law catches up with them.A semi trailer loaded with Miller beer has disappeared from a trucking company in Washington County.A load with nearly two-thousand cans and bottles of Genuine Draft, MGD and Miller Lite worth more than $25,000 has vanished from Millis Transfer in Richfield.The beer was dropped off February 17th for delivery to a beer distributor in Menomonee Falls. During an inventory check later that day, the trailer was discovered missing.The company spent the next few days determining whether one of their drivers had picked up the wrong load. But, that wasn't the case, so the company called the sheriff's department.The trailer was found earlier this week at an Oak Creek trucking firm -- minus the beer.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    on a related not some guys in britain pulled a 88 million dollar heist

clean

• yeah, but too bad it was Miller ... the dudes were better off just stealing a truckload of horse piss... woulda been yummier.

• Since when are

nearly two-thousand cans and bottles of Genuine Draft, MGD and Miller Lite worth more than $25,000

?

Is that a Midwestern thing? If so, I need to get my arbitrage on.

• yeah, but too bad it was Miller ... the dudes were better off just stealing a truckload of horse piss... woulda been yummier.

ew. i'll take the free beer thank you.

• Man... back when we used to trianhop all the time, we once hopped on this 56 and could literally smell the wine inside, opened it up... bam! motherlode!

Doods got so swerved that we decided not to jump off and ended up in Fredericton NB (word up to K and Danno, insert real heads know the time getting swerved on wine in downtown NB)... especially showing up at Purple Haze looking for raer reissues with breax... ahhaah).

• Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier just to steal something small worth $25,000, like a crate of mp3 players or something. I mean, why would you steal beer of all things. That's like trying to steal $25,000 worth of records.

• Since when are

nearly two-thousand cans and bottles of Genuine Draft, MGD and Miller Lite worth more than $25,000
    ?????

firs tthing i'm thinking. if that distributors insurance company falls for that one, they shouldnt even be in the business.

2 thousand cans of MGD = no more than $800 in my book

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I know what you all are thinking and I was nowhere near wisconsin when this happened.

• A semi trailer loaded with Miller beer has disappeared from a trucking company in Washington County.

(cue trademark highpitched laugh)

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Hi Dudes.

Oak Creek

Is where I went to high school.

It took me until now to find this post.

I'll call you next time dizzy.

Miller is fucking gold in Milwaukee dogs.

Peace.

Rob

• on a related not some guys in britain pulled a 88 million dollar heist

clean

yeah but they were pretty dim, they left ??1.5 mill in the van plus their flak jackets. 2 have already been caught just a matter of time for the rest.....

The Northern Ireland bank job was truly

They nicked so much the WHOLE CURRENCY had to be withdrawn and new notes printed up. They never recovered the cash and not convicted anyone (although they have 3 suspects)

• A semi trailer loaded with Miller beer has disappeared from a trucking company in Washington County.

(cue trademark highpitched laugh)

fucking hell that was on today (in the UK)