Wall Joints...

2»

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

and an autographed copy of:

• This is the only record I have on my wall for a while now. Record is a very rare soundtrack for two sixties german films. One is about abortion ("es" means "it", I guess refering to the unborn child). I don't know why I like to have this in sight. It's a combination of love for nouvelle vague, ost's, black&white photography, controversial subjects, unsophisticated design and.... rarity.

• I've always wanted to know what the cover of this record looks like. It's such a great album. I thought it was supposed to be re-released last year. This year perhaps?

• This is the only record I have on my wall for a while now. Record is a very rare soundtrack for two sixties german films. One is about abortion ("es" means "it", I guess refering to the unborn child). I don't know why I like to have this in sight. It's a combination of love for nouvelle vague, ost's, black&white photography, controversial subjects, unsophisticated design and.... rarity.

am I the only that thinks it looks like

Shiznit
    fuckface

???

reason enough to have that upon thee wall....but yes, it's aesthetically pleasing

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    am I the only that thinks it looks like

Shiznit
    fuckface

???

reason enough to have that upon thee wall....but yes, it's aesthetically pleasing

that's some funny shit.

i think it's actually = shin-zit-fur-facts

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

that shit is INTENSE

• ive wanted to hear this for so long. But now its out of range

rap76 uploaded it for the real headz forum. still got it on disc. if you want me to upload it pm me.

dave

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Slummin'...

• Options
    it's not a wall of wax but a --> CLICK --

what dose be?

AHFRICKAN JOYNTZ

does that dude post on strut? Can he hook me up with a copy of Rob "Make It Fast"?

I can love him better than anyone else

I think my record wall is in need of a makeover. I'm thinking more jhericurl less "generic wall grail".

I'll snapshots when I am done

The Lp's are mostly Caribbean - I have a feeling Schoggi and I would have a thing or 2 to talk about.

Gorgeous stuff.

K in Canada.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

that shit is INTENSE
    Yeah, you're also talknig to someone who 8 years ago owned the domain intense.ab.ca

It's also much more intense than the OG Russian cover:

• i dont have walls anymore because the racks took over. but wherever theres a bit of space i put up empty covers
    (or doubles with rough records), and other various things.
    basically whatever i think looks cool. a collage of the various things:

• am I the only that thinks it looks like

Shiznit
    fuckface

???

that's some funny shit.

i think it's actually = shin-zit-fur-facts

It's a waxidermic Rorschach Test!