What goes thru your mind when...

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
What goes thru your mind when Sitting on the toilet? Are you a reader, or do you think how crapy the toliet paper is, or the guy in the next stall who didn't use the seat covers (That ish happens all the time @ Work, shut the door and they go strait at it don't even hear them grabing for paper....) Or do you think about the next record show???? Or how good/bad it smells??? Or do you wish you had a blunt????

Comments

• "Five Negra Modelos after Long John Silver's last night followed by five cups of coffee this morning is not a good look"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    a good portion of the time when i'm at home taking a shit, i'm either posting on soulstrut or messaging people on aim

• Those seat covers don't work.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I know you too well

"Re: What goes thru your mind when..."

My first thought was "taking a shit".

What do I win?!

p.s. for me, music equipment

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i usually read

or I just sit there and think about how bad my shit smells...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    What goes thru your mind when Sitting on the toilet?

"was that a fart that i just heard from the next stall?!"

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    What goes thru your mind when Sitting on the toilet?

"was that a fart that i just heard from the next stall?!"

haha, or better yet:

"did he just walked off without wiping his ?? god DAAMN!..."

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    At work we share the shitter with the customers in the restaurant. It sucks! Right when your ready to drop some sausage links somebody always jiggles the handle. Now you feel like your "on the clock" Sometimes the troops aren't ready to deploy in a timely matter. I ususally play dollar poker against myself. Every now and then you get the guy who knocks on the door even though the door is locked. Being an employe of the restaurant I can't be like. "hey asshole I taking a shit give me a bereak" I start at a new restaurant in the spring with a private shitter so all is solved.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I can't shit in public toilets. I need time and privacy when dropping my guts.

Therefore my dumps are always accompanied by quality reading material and a relaxed mood.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• I keep several film encyclopedia in my bathroom and I try to find at least one "sleeper" before finishing my bussiness.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    ....Is that the stench of death creeping through the toilets??....No...Its the guy in the next stall.....the dirty bastard!