Prize czech: The Roundtable - Spinning Wheel

el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
HeyI know these prize czech things are kind of corny because it changes from person to person but basically i have no clue what a VG+ copy of this album would be worth... I bought it last year and it's got some really nice moments and bugged out stuff too, but i need the money so was looking to sell it but not get ripped off.What price would you say it typically sells for?Thanks!

Comments

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Hey
    I know these prize czech things are kind of corny because it changes from person to person but basically i have no clue what a VG+ copy of this album would be worth... I bought it last year and it's got some really nice moments and bugged out stuff too, but i need the money so was looking to sell it but not get ripped off.
    What price would you say it typically sells for?
    Thanks!

Mint is ABSOLUTE max ??40 UK here in Englun' right now - your copy? Take ??30 and run..

Whole bunch turned up here bout 2 years back and price fell very badly - was struggling to get ??20 onnit for a while - so - I shelved my last 3 and got em out again last summer and they trickled out @ ??30 - I won't take any copies in for now cos it s-l-o-w...the best trx appears onna 45 - which don't help the LP to sell for much - ok?

47th Turn Off on same label - now ya talking...

Peace...MRez

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    yeah, Mark is right. Although I bought my copy on eBay for 20 USD. Sounds crazy, but the record doesn't sell for much. It's one of my favorites though. Not only for the reissued tracks. Still a gemm, but it doesn't sell for much.

So maaaany copies on eBay lately. Don't sell yours.

• Thanks for the advice, i picked a copy up for ??5 at a record fair so i would have been happy for anything over ??15 but based on what you guys are saying i'll keep it and hold out a little longer...
    Cheers!