Nightcrew where you at?

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm digitally painting Charlize Therons body listening to this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKRJNVnwV_4&search=rick%20mary%20jane

MORE CLOWN MOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

I once took a girl to see "Capturing the Friedmans" we fucked a couple hours later, but I felt dirty.

Ok now its your turn!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Damn! Capturing the Friedmans was crazay. Did you play leapfrog with that girl?

Just listening to the Sons of Truth and drinkin, burp...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I was peeping that youtube early Funkadelic/Parliament vid a couple times. Now I'm listening to a 45 while grading a big stack of essays I just got today. Thank god I get a 3 day weekend.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Damn! Capturing the Friedmans was crazay. Did you play leapfrog with that girl?

Just listening to the Sons of Truth and drinkin, burp...

one of my biggest fears is going to jail for child molestation and coming out bald.

Seriously that movie kind of fucked me up.

why do all child molesters wear glasses?

is this thread getting dark?

name your favorite kind of puppy. I'm all about the Shar-pei

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was peeping that youtube early Funkadelic/Parliament vid a couple times. Now I'm listening to a 45 while grading a big stack of essays I just got today. Thank god I get a 3 day weekend.

Damn you I haven't had a day off in the last 2 weeks, and I'm working overtime tonight.

Next Sunday will be my first taste of freedom in almost a month

Damn you I haven't had a day off in the last 2 weeks, and I'm working overtime tonight.

Next Sunday will be my first taste of freedom in almost a month

Well I'm going to be grading essays until at least Tuesday when I go back to work so I actually won't have that much free time although I am taking my kid to a bowling tourney in Monterey tomorrow. Except it's going to raining so don't know how much we'll do outside the bowling and probalby the aquarium while we're down there. Will be taking my essays with me, I know that.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Here, in Los Angeles, drunk. Who here has recrds for me,. ? i brought rare Modern 45s. Yo ucan have ur very own copy of clyde milton for $300. AMazingg!1!

Stanford on Monday. It will probbly be laaaaaame.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Here, in Los Angeles, drunk. Who here has recrds for me,. ? i brought rare Modern 45s. Yo ucan have ur very own copy of clyde milton for $300. AMazingg!1!

Duuuude your in LA?

I'm stuck in Hollywood for 2 more hours and I'm sober.

Modern soul 45's are what my grandchildren will be collecting. I'm eating gummy bears and putting dentures in Charlize Therons jowels.

Feel my heat

Duuuude your in LA?

Modern soul 45's are what my grandchildren will be collecting. I'm eating gummy bears and putting dentures in Charlize Therons jowels.

Feel my heat

hell yeah dude. i think i may even be going to grad school here at UCLA. not sure though.

Is LA a good look??? I'm not so sure. I'm afriad to leave detroit.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Duuuude your in LA?

Feel my heat

hell yeah dude. i think i may even be going to grad school here at UCLA. not sure though.

youre out here on the first rainy day in like 2 months. I can show you where the transexual prostitutes hang out, Errol Flynns house is now a dog walking park.

You going to the Buena Park rackord swap on Sunday?

you and any dustball you choose can wrassle against me and AP

Duuuude your in LA?

Feel my heat

youre out here on the first rainy day in like 2 months. I can show you where the transexual prostitutes hang out, Errol Flynns house is now a dog walking park.

You going to the Buena Park rackord swap on Sunday?

you and any dustball you choose can wrassle against me and AP

well, there's no denying my need for a atransexual prostitute...but I just can't get w/ the idea of an entire park for dog walking.

Is there seriously some BUenapark shit this Sunday? I suppose I pretty much have to go, huh? I'll be in malibu starting tomorrow hanign at my sis' house. where the hell is buena park?? let's do this like brutus.

• -I want tofu recipes

1. stumble into market

2. find pad thai noodles w/ peanut sauce

3. add tofu

4. throw on bug eyed cabbage patch pencil sketch record

5. serve while hot. enjoy!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

-I want tofu recipes

1. stumble into market

3. add tofu

who loves you baby? You rocking that Defari on CD-R?

you can thank me Sunday

Breakself[/b] I know damn well your sister got the mega home in Malibu, ain't she living in the UK right now? Don't ask how I know. I work for the Hollywood minute

-I want tofu recipes

1. stumble into market

3. add tofu

who loves you baby? You rocking that Defari on CD-R?

you can thank me Sunday

Breakself[/b] I know damn well your sister got the mega home in Malibu, ain't she living in the UK right now? Don't ask how I know. I work for the Hollywood minute

yeha, her house is pretty thick. On the ocean and shit. Definitely ain't mad at the opp to stay there. She may be selling it though, since its worth has almost tripled in the 6 years since she bought it. And yes, she's in the UK right now. Errbody needs to watch her in Bleak House on PBS...Oscar worthy shit!!!!

I saw part of one episode completely by random. Didn't even recognize her for a second.

I saw part of one episode completely by random. Didn't even recognize her for a second.

yeah, it's not exactly the most hip or well-publicized series on TV. Very well written though, and worth checking out. Was pretty big in the UK when it first aired. Are you going to be at Buena Park, hommie? And also, where is buene park?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

GET BACK TO WORK!

them papers ain't going to grade themselves now are they?

PS you need to record that Hank Ballard LP and put it up for real headz to hear

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Are you going to be at Buena Park, hommie? And also, where is buene park?

check the PM's

GET BACK TO WORK!

them papers ain't going to grade themselves now are they?

PS you need to record that Hank Ballard LP and put it up for real headz to hear

Shit, I'm checking out right now. I didn't get much sleep last night. I ended up going to bed around 2 am on a worknight watching all those youtube vids. I'm barely conscious right now and grading essays is not helping.

Neither is Soulstrut to tell you the truth!

Guzz,

I don't have my stereo hooked up to my computer to do that kinda stuff. I can say that the LP is good, but the best cuts are all available on 45 and there are actually some better tunes as well out on King with JB production than appear on the album.

• You rocking that Defari on CD-R?

good thing you showed me how to burn a cd homie!...when it comes time pass down the athentic artifact to the yungins i will be able to proudly display this cd-r in my personal archives.

• I need some tofu to break the monotany

Been rocking tempe more recently. You down with TJ's (Trader Joe's)?

Grab one of their indian sauces, and some of frozen indian rice, some tempe, broccoli, mushrooms. Fry up the tempe, saute some mushrooms, steam a lil' broccoli, when everything's cooked, add it all together with the sauce in a pan and let it simmer for a minute. Dump the frozen rice in a seperate pan, but don't add oil, cos its fine on its own, just use a non-stick pan. If you add oil it comes out too greasy. Saute the rice on medium heat, it'll be ready inna few minutes. Go to the store and grab a Taj Mahal and you're good to go.

I'm not much of a cook but it does the trick. You can do endless variations on this shit with different ingredients and sauces.

$??