CLUB TALK [STAY AWAY DIZZY]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
is this good? i mean, its alright. but im not all geeked on the new shit. tell me when to goOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments

• get back to work

• im trying to drum up business with this "soulstrut factor" thing everyone's talking about!

RIDE THE LITTLE BUS!!!![/b]

• ha!

• sheesh! what happened to all your raplips. have you heard this or not dammit! and what are youre thoughts?

• I though it was OK too, but there is loads of shit from the Bay right now that I enjoy more.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I dig this. "Tell me when to go" is dope, too.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    im trying to drum up business with this "soulstrut factor" thing everyone's talking about!

RIDE THE LITTLE BUS!!!![/b]

Have you got copies to sell? I need me a "club talk" 12".

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I was geeked on the last San Quinn album...still am. But today I picked up his new one, and beyond a few songs I don't think it's really doing it for me.

The video that's out for Look What I've Done for Them though...

• I was geeked on the last San Quinn album...still am. But today I picked up his new one, and beyond a few songs I don't think it's really doing it for me.

Have you heard "Hell Yeah"? So very hot right now.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Has Bailey's album come out? I dig that "Fuck Your Couch" song.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I was geeked on the last San Quinn album...still am. But today I picked up his new one, and beyond a few songs I don't think it's really doing it for me.

I been hearing that...seems like I've had it downloaded for at least a coupla months now. And I like it alright. I was actually surprised to see that it didn't make its way on to Slump & Grind 2.

Speaking of which, Mac Dre's MeDaMac...what is that off of? I lub dat ish.

• bailey? serious?

medamac is off dreganomics i think.

• I was geeked on the last San Quinn album...still am. But today I picked up his new one, and beyond a few songs I don't think it's really doing it for me.

I been hearing that...seems like I've had it downloaded for at least a coupla months now. And I like it alright. I was actually surprised to see that it didn't make its way on to Slump & Grind 2.

Speaking of which, Mac Dre's MeDaMac...what is that off of? I lub dat ish.

Yeah, that's our regret. That record dropped about a week after we finished it. Oh, well. There's always Vol. 3, right?

MeDaMac is an album cut from "Dreganomics." It is also one of the best rap songs I have ever heard.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    bailey? serious?

It cracks me up when he says "Imma pee on your whip".

• yeh this will be appearing on the site momentarily...

• im marking this down on my timesheet

• hahaha! deduct some rackords.