K West - B Boy Stance

ChequeDaEditChequeDaEdit 135 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Forget about rocking gold chains, ya'll need to be rocking gold laydays.

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Yes, for my next video, I am going to buy a pair of sunglasses from the dollar store and surround myself with bikini-clad gold bitches... yeah you heard me. Fuck the gold diggers, it's all about the GOLD bithces in 2006.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    someone needs to humiliate him

• someone needs to humiliate him

I have to admit for all "Keepin' it Real"tm and "The Real Schitt!"tm that people talk (In places other than here as well), I wonder how many would when offered the chance to live the Rap Star/Elvis excess lifestyle...
    I know I'd be leaving my Friends and my Timberlands waaaay behind for a life of silk pyjamas, empty headed but beautifull models and more money than i could spend...

• someone needs to humiliate him

I think he is doing a fine job of that himself.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    yall is some haters round here.

• pknypkny 549 Posts

Looks like he's about to film the rap adaptation of the "Addicted to Love" video or sumthin

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Right? He is an entertainer.

Dudes are taking his efforts to entertain way too seriously.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I'm feelin' that.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Looks like he's about to film the rap adaptation of the "Addicted to Love" video or sumthin

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'm feelin' that.

He is the Reynaldo of the real world.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

just add penis.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Exactly. Every time I read about whichever ludicrous statement Kanye's made this week, I just laugh. He's completely taking the piss out of the whole spectrum of self-regarding, over-the-top rap lifestyle cliches. It amazes me how few people seem to have picked up on this.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

[5 pager]Is it because he's black?[/5 pager]

• dayday 9,612 Posts

yes.

He's just the modern day equivalent of Michael Jackson - or at least that's what he wants to be.
    And despite me thinking some of the shit he says (and wears) is ridiculous, I can't front on the dude. Let him do his thing.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

yes.

He's just the modern day equivalent of Michael Jackson - or at least that's what he wants to be.
    And despite me thinking some of the shit he says (and wears) is ridiculous, I can't front on the dude. Let him do his thing.

• Looks like he's about to film the rap adaptation of the "Addicted to Love" video or sumthin

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

yes.

On a short interview excerpt on BBC World @ the Brit Awards (from which the photograph is taken), Kanye went on to say that he was just glad to have opportunities to thank the collaborators and guests on 'Late Registration' - for all of his bluster, it's pretty obvious that it's contrived and meant to get a rise, but I don't think he's as conceited as he's made out to be @ all - the fretting over the tepid response to both video treatments for 'Heard 'Em Say' had him worried over whether or not his current run of success had expired...

For all of his shortcomings as a beatmaker, his more credible tracks are still infused w/ more spirit than some of his more precisely-honed contemporaries, who may be hardcore crate diggers extraordinaire and technical marvels on the MPC, but can't make a beat worth saving on a harddrive, let alone a CD-R...

• pknypkny 549 Posts

I've been Can't believe I forgot about Loc.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

I've been Can't believe I forgot about Loc.

DJ M-Walk on the scratch guitar

• Looks like a Bond movie.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    kanye is the freshest mahfucka EVER! i want that dudes wardrobe