Busta should snitch

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    omg

March 14:

• But then again, may be she's lying, may be the New York Daily News is wrong, and, who knows, may be there never was any shooting. It has to be a set up organized by the NYPD to ruin the career of Busta Rhymes

Again, where are you from that you think such a scenario is so outlandish?

That the Post and the Daily News don't stay in business by demonizing people of color? That the NYPD doesn't target rappers?

so you're allowed to wildly speculate but others aren't huh?

cosign.. his double standard is amazing!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    this shit happened in my neighborhood. when i drove by that night, i didnt know what was going on, but saw it on the news the next morning.

all i'm gonna say is whether he saw it or not, busta got a bougey lifestyle. (nyers seen that new penthouse he bought off the williamsburg bridge.) hell if he's gonna risk that for someone elses beef.

my girlfriend was in Woodhull when the guy died...

busta sold that place on Broadway a while ago...

i would say we know about as much about this story as we do about most stuff that's in the paper, and i don't see people here not talking about Iraq or Dick Cheney... yo, you weren't there with Cheney shot that dude, you don't know the deal, son!

Whether the press and the NYPD "demonizes" rappers or not, a guy who, by all accounts, was basically a hard working family man is dead. whether i believe the Swizz Vs. Yayo theory is another matter (i really hope not, b/c that is the most pathetic reason for another man to lose his life...).

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

But then again, may be she's lying, may be the New York Daily News is wrong, and, who knows, may be there never was any shooting. It has to be a set up organized by the NYPD to ruin the career of Busta Rhymes

That the Post and the Daily News don't stay in business by demonizing people of color? That the NYPD doesn't target rappers?

Reread the thread--I haven't speculated about anything.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

But then again, may be she's lying, may be the New York Daily News is wrong, and, who knows, may be there never was any shooting. It has to be a set up organized by the NYPD to ruin the career of Busta Rhymes

you mean you ain't street enough to understand where Faux is coming from?

people might lose cred even thinking about this incident much less discussing it.

• But then again, may be she's lying, may be the New York Daily News is wrong, and, who knows, may be there never was any shooting. It has to be a set up organized by the NYPD to ruin the career of Busta Rhymes

Reread the thread--I haven't speculated about anything.

Sorry man, your coo coo coo coo coo coo coo coooochie yeah needs to take it's pills.