Tippity Top Fizzives

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
1. Suga Free's "Make Me Happy"[/b]Can't wait to play this in a modern soul 80's R&B set.2. This line from Suga Free's "Oh No" (ft. Kokane):[/b] 3. Trackademicks' "Oh Sheila" remix [/b]I'll be needing this on 12", plaese.4. Necco's Chocolate Sweethearts[/b] Damn, how long have these been out? Have I been sleepin' long?5. Newbie addiction[/b]3 pair in 1 week. On second thought, this should probably be a bottom. :::::::BONUS:::::::Valentine's Day at our weekly was off the roach coach. I got my first ever tip whilst DJ'ing. Old Head gave me $20 to play "some funk shit, y'know like Parliament or 'Atomic Dog.'" I hadn't brought those with me so I dropped some Rick James and "Genius Of Love" instead. He was happy. Did a little slow jam medley and had fools slowdancing junior high style. "Let's Stay Together" -> "Always & Forever" -> "I Want To Be Your Man"...Panties was moist as King Patrick's pits after a long day in the bunny suit. I wanted to make sure that somebody was gettin' some trim that night. (I abstain from the V on Valentine's Day. Well, unless I have an official[/b] girlfriend. I'm not trying to confuse the ladyfriends, doyouknowwhatIamsaying?) I was so wrapped up in the night that I forgot to give out the depressing ass Lovesick CD's I made. Who wants a copy?

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    you are a funny muh'fuh, hotsauce.

three things- NOT MY FIVES

1)thank you for donating and sending that lp to me during heatrock season. i never formally thanked you.
    2)where is too strong, AZ - possibly heading southwest in the next two months on a trip.
    3)delete your PM's so that i did not need to make this personal message public.

• 3)delete your PM's so that i did not need to make this personal message public.

Will do. Good thing this wasn't about that itch we both got after hanging out with JToro!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    1. Suga Free's "Make Me Happy"[/b]
    Can't wait to play this in a modern soul 80's R&B set.

2. This line from Suga Free's "Oh No" (ft. Kokane):[/b]

and I don't even get so much as a footnote?...see if I ever put you up on new stuff ever again.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Will do. Good thing this wasn't about that itch we both got after hanging out with JToro!

not sure what itch you're speaking of.
    but i always have "the itch" to hang out with Jtoro the man and legend.

drop a pm when you clean up your act, foo.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    1. Murdered an accounting exam that I thought was going to be super hard but shit was simple. Everyone in the class was on some "this mufuckah is done already?"

2. I had one of those "I have THIS much money in my account???" moments when I went to the bank today and that was before I desposited money too. Not being broke and working less is the shit.

3. Started working on some shit that I've been neglecting for a while so I feel good about that.

4. Got in touch with some people I haven't seen since like high school and it's a trip to see how well/bad everyone is doing.

5. Got my first ever drop from a certain Bay Area rapper that I was having trouble recording off my phone but shits all good now. Lame thing to get stoked over but I'm like that. This also ties into #3 however lame that is.

You got a MP3 of that "Oh Sheila" remix?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

You got a MP3 of that "Oh Sheila" remix?

go to the myspace page and click on "downlaod" under the track name.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that shit never works on this computer for some reason. i'll grab it when i get home.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

HIGHS

1 Music sheeeit is popping off right now. Its commercial keyboardy stuff but the tracks are comign out pretty damn decent.

2 Some DOPE UBER-MOD WHITE-LEATHER-DARK-WOOD furniture on the way. Yeees.

3 Screenwriting/potential acting Oppurtunities. Nice.

4. Excited about the immenant Gamble-invades-europe-and-tears-shit-up-in-06.

5. Had a nice valen-times day, yall.

LOWS

1. Familigia drama. Moms is going through it right now.

2. too much to do as far as writing/music goes, finding it hard to divide my time right. Its a blessing, but a motherfucker , too.

3 Ive been such a horn-dog lately. I want every peice of ass I see lately, and cant help but flirt constantly. Its taking everythign in me to keep my pee-pee firmly tucked inside my jeans. i need to superglue my damn zipper shut.

• 2 Some DOPE UBER-MOD WHITE-LEATHER-DARK-WOOD furniture on the way. Yeees.

Pics, plaese.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Its taking everythign in me to keep my pee-pee firmly tucked

Top 5:

1. Things are going good (new music coming out TBA soon)

2. Family's good

3. Trip in the works that could be a very good look

4. Valentine's Day Night

5. Soulstrut Mobile

• 1. Suga Free's "Make Me Happy"[/b]
    Can't wait to play this in a modern soul 80's R&B set.

2. This line from Suga Free's "Oh No" (ft. Kokane):[/b]

and I don't even get so much as a footnote?...see if I ever put you up on new stuff ever again.

Easy, killer. Check the Lovesick thread. Then go clean off Judy Juggson's face off or something.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Its taking everythign in me to keep my pee-pee firmly tucked

Winner for AYO! Callout of the week! Day, come forward and accept your prize!

• 1). SF Dilla Tribute: This is a bitter-sweet one because of his obvious passing ,but the fact this this Friday's show is an official tribute it's s going to make it a real special event (closure in a way) plus rumors of super-special guest coming up just makes it crazier

2). Dilla Donuts: ONLY ONE CAN WIN! NUFF Said

3). New Job = My fetti is kinda right about now

4). Juevenille w/ Luda: The title escapes me but it's so damn on-point. Plus they've been running some other joints as well (RODEO IS STILL SHIT!)

5). The Soundgarden thread

BONUS:

"Marketing Outrageously". It's this really dope book I got last nite,that i've already read 70 pages off, homeboy drops jewels like a clumsy thief

bottom:

Dilla passing

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I was so wrapped up in the night that I forgot to give out the depressing ass Lovesick CD's I made. Who wants a copy?[/b]

MEMEMEMEME!

• P to the izzem, hoLmes.

• Yup Yup

1. Bay Area weather has been the truth last couple weeks.
    2. I'm really about to eat this year. Some good placements already and its February!! Marcofunk better watch his back son.
    3. The random ass bay records they play on KMEL. Haven't really listened to the radio like this for a minute.
    4. My new studio workstation and setup is feeling real official. Gotta make some slaps worthy of the new presentation.
    5. Starting to get my hoop game decent after getting "worked" by random bay rap legend a couple times.

No No No
    1. Jay Dilla RIP. Not many people have given me as much inspiration as Dilla in music.
    2. Need to get back to the town. Gettin homesick.
    3. Fuckers who ebay like 100 reissues in a row. Stop wasting my time.
    4. Warriors games. I basically go to root against them and that shit isn't even fun. Even for free.
    5. Rappers. I really don't like these foolios for the most part.

• (I abstain from the V on Valentine's Day. Well, unless I have an official[/b] girlfriend. I'm not trying to confuse the ladyfriends, doyouknowwhatIamsaying?)

thats mad scientific hermillio.

focus
    1.snow means sledding. at midnight. on a work night. with a drunken posse.
    2.brought my bicicleta up to nyd for the first time. a pit stop at Goodrecords ltd had me inthe proper ganja zone to ignore traffic lights and oncoming traffic with reckless abandon. shit was fun.
    3.i'm on some insomniac work grind it out mode. got like 20 workers that i'm keeping under steady pressure to step their game up. the weak fall by the wayside and the determined are becoming part of my swat team. heads are starting to take notice, but they havent een seen whats about to happen .
    4.reggae breaks cd + small change's mix blasting through the hallways at my high school. oh yeah, thanks to the new computer speakers i scavenged out my office closet.
    5. the pretty ones. the big titty ones. the cuties with the booties not the itty bitty ones.

pocus
    1. someone wrecked my bike wher eit was locked up yesterday. punctured tires, mangled breaks, ripped cables. shit was stupid. worked 4 hours on it that very night after work (wors tvalentines day evva) and rode it today with no brakes.
    2.girls with the personality of wood. or robots
    3.the sixers will never win a title. or the phillies, flyers, eagles.
    4.bush admin: rumsfeld comparing hugo chavez to hitler, shrugging at exxons enormous profits, deregulation of all environmental checks on big business, etc. etc. etc. The good side: cheyney shooting a republican donor in the face
    5.the very bottom has gotta be jaydee closing up shop. he did leave a legacy behind so lets be appreciate and smile.