Who knows this? Track ID

JATXJATX 258 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Greetings and salutations Soulstrut. Im searching for a track ive only heard a snippet of way back."But i went to my grandmama's funeral, and i was knickerbocker down"? That may not be word for word but its pretty close. The track is played on 45 on the tape i have so its a little difficult to tell who the artist is. If you know it and would like to tell me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Greetings and salutations Soulstrut. Im searching for a track ive only heard a snippet of way back.

"But i went to my grandmama's funeral, and i was knickerbocker down"? That may not be word for word but its pretty close. The track is played on 45 on the tape i have so its a little difficult to tell who the artist is. If you know it and would like to tell me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

been waiting my turn to say this for a while!

• Greetings and salutations Soulstrut. Im searching for a track ive only heard a snippet of way back.

"But i went to my grandmama's funeral, and i was knickerbocker down"? That may not be word for word but its pretty close. The track is played on 45 on the tape i have so its a little difficult to tell who the artist is. If you know it and would like to tell me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

lou bond - to the establishement

• JATXJATX 258 Posts

been waiting my turn to say this for a while!
    Glad to be of some assistance to you!

Ehuffmen. Thanks alot man!

BTW i dont care, or even know, who sampled it. just sounds good to me.