A question for Portland and NW Strutters

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
What the fuck is goings on between the 14th and 18th of April? I'll be in Portland for the Night Owl Record Show and want to know what y'all gonna be doing for them 5 days. Scream at me, folls!!!-MB

Comments

• There is a pre show orgy going on at my boy Jobe Donovan's girlfriend's crib.

• M**e.
    not sure what's going yet...Asprin will be here along with some others..hit me via PM for my #
    regards
    j

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i was thinking about drinking excessively... just a thought.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    There is a pre show orgy going on at my boy Jobe Donovan's girlfriend's crib.

How can I be down?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dan are there still tables left? I will try to get over to your place sometime this week if yes?

I am gonna bow out of the pre-show fuck fest cause I don't want to deal with recurring nightmares after seeing Twoply's bozack.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Dan are there still tables left? I will try to get over to your place sometime this week if yes?

I am gonna bow out of the pre-show fuck fest cause I don't want to deal with recurring nightmares after seeing Twoply's bozack.

We are fast approaching the 1/2 sold mark. Wed and Fri are good days to catch me here. Son't wait to long.

Dan

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Dude, I actually know this Jobe guy. I'll be as far away from said orgy as possible.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I don't know (and don't wanna know) about that whole orgy madness but I'll holla at you folls at the NORS. Shit, I'll even help move some record boxes

J*r*m*y, what are you drinking?