Reynaldo (Pt. II)....

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
What is this schitt?You're lookin' kinda poor right now...

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    What is this schitt?

You're lookin' kinda poor right now...

why the hard-on for rey's purchase habits?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I am poor.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What is this schitt?

You're lookin' kinda poor right now...

why the hard-on for rey's purchase habits?

I was watching the auction myself... only after it ended did I see that Rey had placed a bid in the paltry amount of $60.

This is practically the behavior of somebody without access to a Price Guide, and I needed an explanation.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    This is practically the behavior of somebody without access to a Price Guide, and I needed an explanation.

the really shocking thing is that I believe I spotted a sincere[/b] request in another thread for Reynaldo to produce a Latin soul / funk buying guide...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    That is some Funky_Muse style bidding, Rey...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    That is some Funky_Muse style bidding, Rey...

Haha, yes, bid low and let it ride. Dude always seems to win something though, and then wants surface mail to Japan

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    wants surface mail to Japan

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hm, I wouldnt mind hearing mp3s of this raer.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Reissue is readily available for $12.99...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Does readily available mean i would have to buy it online? i dont really do that.

• Hm, I wouldnt mind hearing mp3s of this raer.

Does readily available mean i would have to buy it online? i dont really do that.

Just get an O.G., and don't bother with the reissue. Shit is amazing!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    What is the deal with the HAR-YOU Percussion Group LP? I bought mine at a flea in '95. There is absolutely no doubt that it is OG, but the cover looks different. I don't have my camera at home for additional closeups, but here is and old pic with it in the background:

ORO-5
    dead wax: ANM668, DBH, ESPS-1067

Different OGs? Which one is OOG?

I might just get a reissue of it. After 10 years of playing it out, it's pretty busted and the vinyl wasn't of the best quality to begin with. How is the quality of the reish?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Coach's Choice is sweet.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Coach's Choice is sweet.

got two spares for any who need one.

great new orleans jazz funk lp.

I thought it was Oklahoma? That's where the label is out of. Thought wrong I guess.

• I thought it was Oklahoma? That's where the label is out of. Thought wrong I guess.

The label's out of OK, but Al Belletto is an old school NOLA jazz man.

I see, perhaps that's why I got it in NOLA. Duh.

• hahaha that Kenny Rogers you have there in your pic is the exact same one i have at my friends house that i did a pair of extra eyes on, he looks so calm so it turned out mad freaky, must remember to bring that so i can post it here

/L

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    What is the deal with the HAR-YOU Percussion Group LP? I bought mine at a flea in '95. There is absolutely no doubt that it is OG, but the cover looks different. I don't have my camera at home for additional closeups, but here is and old pic with it in the background:

ORO-5
    dead wax: ANM668, DBH, ESPS-1067

Different OGs? Which one is OOG?

I might just get a reissue of it. After 10 years of playing it out, it's pretty busted and the vinyl wasn't of the best quality to begin with. How is the quality of the reish?

One is black and white, one is color. I don't know which one is the real OG though.