It's Just Wrong (youtube link)

13»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Let's not forget this is on the internet for all to see (and tease for all eternity) That should help things.

• Let's not forget this is on the internet for all to see (and tease for all eternity) That should help things.

I gotta agree on that. Posting anything on the internet now is just bad - everyone knows. I'm not even sure I should be posting this.......

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread is 2 pages long and has interesting people posting in it, but I refuse to read it until Grafwritah tells me its worthwhile...

...I'll be waiting...

• this thread is 2 pages long and has interesting people posting in it, but I refuse to read it until Grafwritah tells me its worthwhile...

...I'll be waiting...

You'll be waiting. Soulstrut dads are definitely on the sissy school of parenting. It's all about the Bernie Mac school of parenting:

"I'LL FUCK A KID UP"
    "BEAT 'EM TIL THE WHITE MEAT SHOWS"

That's how you raise 'em. That's right. Scurred. Yeah.

• "We set up a similar situation where we are videotaping people thinking they're gonna scare[/b] little kids," he continued. "When they get there, it's gonna be me and [my manger] Big Joe like, 'What the hell are you doing, you damn pervert? What the f--- is wrong with you, coming to scare[/b] a 13-year-old boy?' We're gonna talk to them and not let them leave until we find out what's wrong with them."

• Interesting how certain things are "not ok" because of the step-parent angle. So this would not be quite as objectionable if a blood parent had done this?

I laughed. Funny

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread is 2 pages long and has interesting people posting in it, but I refuse to read it until Grafwritah tells me its worthwhile...

...I'll be waiting...

You'll be waiting. Soulstrut dads are definitely on the sissy school of parenting.

noted, I'll see y'all in the next race/homosexual/ modern soul thread

paece

• this thread is 2 pages long and has interesting people posting in it, but I refuse to read it until Grafwritah tells me its worthwhile...

...I'll be waiting...

You'll be waiting. Soulstrut dads are definitely on the sissy school of parenting.

noted, I'll see y'all in the next race/homosexual/ modern soul thread

paece

how about a bernie mac on parenting thread

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    "We set up a similar situation where we are videotaping people thinking they're gonna scare[/b] little kids," he continued. "When they get there, it's gonna be me and [my manger] Big Joe like, 'What the hell are you doing, you damn pervert? What the f--- is wrong with you, coming to scare[/b] a 13-year-old boy?' We're gonna talk to them and not let them leave until we find out what's wrong with them."

Now that's a DVD I'd like to see.

• is it bad parenting to try it on your roommate?

he jumped. shit i knew it was coming and jumped. dont blame that kid for trippin out. fucked up that his dad posted it on the internet.

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze1.swf

now you too can try it on your kid or roommate.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

I think people need to be teased like this to a certain extent, especialy when they are young, and by people that love them. It prepares them for the rest of their life.

Why not take all your child's toys and throw them in a dumpster, because he/she needs to understand that there are theives out there? Or you could sneak up and smack your child on the head with a nightstick, then follow it up with an explanation on how some thugs and criminals randomly attack innocent people? Fuck it, just drop your kid off at Grandma's and take off for good... after all, getting abandoned by those you care about is very common in the real world.

I don't consider any of that teasing. Scaring someone is different than destruction of physical property, assult, or abandonment.

• i don't see any problem with the prank itself, it's not consoling the kid when he was freaking out (only shoving the camera in his face), and then posting it on the internet that i think is wrong... i've seen this on 3 different message boards in the past few days, so you know one of the kid's classmates or cousins or somebody he knows is going to see it, and that's going to be a tough one to live down for a long time