What!!!? (Melinda OST Related)

Comments

• yes ... i previously noticed this seller was a bit excessive ....

• yes ... i previously noticed this seller was a bit excessive ....
    "a bit excessive" is an understatement... Here are some other LP's the same seller has on ebay with inflated prices.

Seller wants $198.00 (keep in mind a orininal mint Skull Snaps LP just sold on ebay for $1 more)... usually sells between $30-$50 (and I'm still not sure why it sells for that much.)

Seller wants $98.00... usually sell between $20-$30.

Seller wants $169.00... usually sells between $27-$65.

Seller wants $49.90... face it... you can get this one for under $10...even if you are a half-assed digger.

Seller wants $79.00... also another LP that sells for under $10.

Keep in mind that shipping is also inflated... Seller wants $18 to ship 1 LP via international airmail shipping. $12 for international ground shipping.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Melinda seems to be having a bit of a moment - just a few months ago there were usually eBay and Gemm copies floating around for $50 but now copies seem much tougher to turn up and much pricier, although $148 is ridiculous. One of my favourite soundtracks.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Melinda seems to be having a bit of a moment - just a few months ago there were usually eBay and Gemm copies floating around for $50 but now copies seem much tougher to turn up and much pricier, although $148 is ridiculous. One of my favourite soundtracks.

Yes, Melinda is totally underrated. It's one of the best soundtracks out there. Fantastic record.

That seller is strange. All of his records are overpriced. I've been watching his auctions for a long time. He's been trying to sell his records for about 5 years now.

• That seller is strange a nutcase.

Saba reissue lp for $95

terdish funk comp for $35, anyone?

and don't get me started on the sellers who spam all listings w/ overpriced reissues....