wanted: Ernie K. Doe 'here come the girls'

knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Heard this was only on LP, is that right? Im not sure. Anyway, a 45 or LP will do the trick. I would prefer to trade (I have a list).Hit me with a PM.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Heard this was only on LP, is that right? Im not sure.
    Anyway, a 45 or LP will do the trick.
    I would prefer to trade (I have a list).
    Hit me with a PM.

I think so--the whole LP is definitely worth having, although that's probably the standout cut.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    There is a 45 of that track but I think it's harder to find than the LP. Killer song for sure. Sorry, don't have a spare

DJ Ferrari

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    thanks for the info.

• Do any of you guys know what the 45 will fetch? I have the 45 but it has a small small edge crack that annoys the hell out of me, it doesn't make anything for the sound and you can barely see it but still..

/L

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Do any of you guys know what the 45 will fetch? I have the 45 but it has a small small edge crack that annoys the hell out of me, it doesn't make anything for the sound and you can barely see it but still..

/L

??20 UK - about 30 million USD and 10 billion Danish Krona...

MRez

• Do any of you guys know what the 45 will fetch? I have the 45 but it has a small small edge crack that annoys the hell out of me, it doesn't make anything for the sound and you can barely see it but still..

/L

??20 UK - about 30 million USD and 10 billion Danish Krona...

MRez

Don't forget 10 gazillion zelda rupies..

/L

• puppup 133 Posts
    ...or just a straight one for one trade for something decent, which is what we worked out. Silly foreign currency.

• RezRez 164 Posts
    ...or just a straight one for one trade for something decent, which is what we worked out. Silly foreign currency.

yowzah!
    Rez