Private mind garden Grammys

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
In mine, there was a live performance of Romano Mussolini Trio featuring Sun Ra. The Show was hosted by a young Francois Hardy.How did it go with yours?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    In mine, there was a live performance of Romano Mussolini Trio featuring Sun Ra.

The Show was hosted by a young Francois Hardy.

How did it go with yours?

Donny Hathaway sings with Herbie Hancock

Sly Stone does his 10 min version of Sex Machine w/ Larry Graham on bass not Randy Jackson.

John Legend sits up front w/ his boyfriend.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    overcome by emotion after winning the 'best new artist' statue, R&B singer John Legend proclaims his undying love for 'good friend' Kanye West from the stage & asks for his hand in marriage...

• In mine, there was a live performance of Romano Mussolini Trio featuring Sun Ra.

The Show was hosted by a young Francois Hardy.

How did it go with yours?

Did you know Romano died few weeks ago ? my PMG is circa 1973 featuring the opening show theme composed and arranged by Johnny Pate with Jimmy McGriff on organ, Harry Whitaker on EP, Idris Muhammad on Drums, Wes Montgomery (if still alive) on guitar, Wilton Felder on bass, and the complete Buddy Rich big band horn section borrowed for free by a more than generous Buddy, who will be later invited on stage to sit in and play the enter the dragon theme, while Bruce Lee give some staged fight with David Carradine

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Did you know Romano died few weeks ago ?

I know, but we are talking private mind gardens, we decide who is dead or alive.

Wes Montgomery (if still alive)

How can you take control of your real life if you can not control your PMG? Make fuckin' Wes come to life!

• Did you know Romano died few weeks ago ?

I know, but we are talking private mind gardens, we decide who is dead or alive.

Wes Montgomery (if still alive)

How can you take control of your real life if you can not control your PMG? Make fuckin' Wes come to life!

no probably Wes was too reluctant to come on stage and he was too busy enjoying his new -longer- life.............they will ask George Benson take his place and he will bring his buddy Lonnie Smith to sit in for a funky version of the Laura Pausini song awarded in 2006

• The New Cool Collective Big Band did covers of RD Burman instrumentals from 1966-1982 with low-fi equipment.

After that The Harem Caravan Revue did a (way to) short show:

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Hosted by Coke La Rock
    Dance number of Anna Karina in her prime doing the Madison Dance w/ the Originals performing, orchestrated and arranged by the Mizell Brothers...