Mariah Carey Diva Hand

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

Come on now. Alicia Keys doesnt have chest hair.

right?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

Where was the "real time photoshop" then?

That hair was gnarled. And it ain't gnarly.

• Obviously that's not from last night but still....damn dude, chest hair???

Even still...

• Who is that?

Donni Rai some female MC with over the top sexual lyrics. google her.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

That's just on some Ms. Natural Soul! (In the words of Baraka) I'd pluck them out with my teeth.

• Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

That's just on some Ms. Natural Soul! (In the words of Baraka) I'd pluck them out with my teeth.

she has more chest hair than me, i am serious

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

But the real question is this: Does she have more chest hair than Ashanti?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    why do chicks wear rouge? why? why? why?

It stems from ancient times, when people were walking on their hands and feet. The vagina was obviously more visible, so after walking upright, women still kept that red colour on their lips to emulate the vagina and to send out sexual signals. that does also count for titties as a substitute for ass...at least that's what I was told...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

But the real question is this: Does she have more chest hair than Ashanti?

If you are really gonna let that stop you homie, then i dont know what to tell you. Jeez people. Like shes not hot now or something!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

Hey,

Man, y'all are some picky bastards. Back when I was hittin' chicks, who the hell cared about a little hair on the chest. I thought it was about tappin' 'dat ass. I don't think anyone is discussing possible marriage, are they? I can understand being picky about selecting your "main squeeze", but for tappin' purposes, who cares. Lighten up, dudes and enjoy what they were blessed with (Alicia Keys and/or Ashanti juicy-ass related).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

It stems from ancient times, when people were walking on their hands and feet. The vagina was obviously more visible, so after walking upright, women still kept that red colour on their lips to emulate the vagina and to send out sexual signals. that does also count for titties as a substitute for ass...at least that's what I was told...

whats the hell

Alicia Keys. Wow.

Pic please!

Hey,

Man, y'all are some picky bastards. Back when I was hittin' chicks, who the hell cared about a little hair on the chest. I thought it was about tappin' 'dat ass. I don't think anyone is discussing possible marriage, are they? I can understand being picky about selecting your "main squeeze", but for tappin' purposes, who cares. Lighten up, dudes and enjoy what they were blessed with (Alicia Keys and/or Ashanti juicy-ass related).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

i agree with the sentiment but hair on a girl's chest is nasty

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

whats the hell

What? They didn't teach the walking on hands and feet era at your school?

This incredible theory explains lipstick, but not rouge, especially not the hideous orange rouge that a lot of women favour. I just don't think it's flattering.

Women started wearing make-up to mimic sexual arousal/(reproductive) health...red lips, rosy cheeks, come hither eyes.
    And yes, red lips on the face are supposed to indicate ready lips below the waist.

Desmond Morris did a great program on mating rituals that talked about this kind of stuff.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    for alicia keys, i think i could overlook a couple bumps on the forehead and a couple hairs on the chest
    i still think she slammin

• dayday 9,611 Posts

whats the hell

This incredible theory explains lipstick, but not rouge, especially not the hideous orange rouge that a lot of women favour. I just don't think it's flattering.

Women started wearing make-up to mimic sexual arousal/(reproductive) health...red lips, rosy cheeks, come hither eyes.
    And yes, red lips on the face are supposed to indicate ready lips below the waist.

Desmond Morris did a great program on mating rituals that talked about this kind of stuff.

Did he mention chest hair?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    for alicia keys, i think i could overlook a couple bumps on the forehead and a couple hairs on the chest

Co-sign.

but............

• for alicia keys, i think i could overlook a couple bumps on the forehead and a couple hairs on the chest

Word. I think she looks great in that picture. You internet beauty contest judges are so crazy.

whats the hell

Did he mention chest hair?

kinda - he did talk about how individual attraction, despite all the science in the world, still remains a beautiful mystery.

not his exact words of course.

whats the hell

i've read some about the anthropological/historical basis for make-up, that makes sense. but this is what had me confused:

that does also count for titties as a substitute for ass

• no ciara flicks? those legs were too official.

no ciara flicks? those legs were too official.

I cant find any.

I was feelin' the black hair as well. No more blond clone shit.

• WHERE THE HELL IS GRANDPA SHIG IN THIS THREAD.

I DEMAND AN ANSWER FROM THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR DEFINING THE "DIVA HAND".

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Word. I think she looks great in that picture. You internet beauty contest judges are so crazy.

I'm not saying she doesn't look good. I was just making an observation. You would think being that famous you would throw some Nair on there before going out, that's all.
    I don't really dig it personally, but yes, I would most definitley get my blap on - that is, if I were a single gentleman and she was so inclined to request my presence in her boudoir, of course.

PEACHFUZZ

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    that much hair on the chest... believe me you do NOT want to see the ASS

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I'm not saying she doesn't look good. I was just making an observation. You would think being that famous you would throw some Nair on there before going out, that's all.
    I don't really dig it personally, but yes, I would most definitley get my blap on - that is, if I were a single gentleman and she was so inclined to request my presence in her boudoir, of course.

PEACHFUZZ

not to mention alicia keys is so masculine when she talks. way too thuggish ruggish for me. that said, id tap.

that chest hair GOTS to be fake.

remember thar myth that Ciara was a dude?? She tucks her johnson?
    I was never really attracted to her on those earlier videos(those star wars boots, ick) but she can work a skirt something fierce!

I was never really attracted to her on those earlier videos(those star wars boots, ick) but she can work a skirt something fierce!

wait! this was an actual rumour? i thought Man was making an attempt at a joke when he said "i see her dick!" during the sly stone thing!

what starts a rumour like that...?

What? They didn't teach the walking on hands and feet era at your school? This incredible theory explains lipstick, but not rouge, especially not the hideous orange rouge that a lot of women favour. I just don't think it's flattering.

Sorry, my bad...rouge can indeed be

wait! this was an actual rumour? i thought Man was making an attempt at a joke when he said "i see her dick!" during the sly stone thing!

what starts a rumour like that...?

That was a real street myth for a minute.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Mane, some of ya'll folls are really trippin'! Alicia Keys is FOINE!!!!!!!

i've read some about the anthropological/historical basis for make-up, that makes sense. but this is what had me confused:

that does also count for titties as a substitute for ass

Back in the days, all you would see was ass (and a vagina) when you would walk the mountains looking around, because people would walk on their hands and feet. So the theory was developed that, when people finally walked upright, the womens' breast served now the purpose the ass did before (hence a decoltee)...crazy theory, I know...on a related note, it was also said, that on average, breast size increased over the last 300 years or so. Now the average is a c cup, while it wasn't 50 yrs ago. But I'm not sure if this all makes sense...