New Soil & Pimp Sessions single/video!

DigginDiggin 319 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I'm getting ready to spend more $$$ on japanese jazz (last purchase 1 CD + 3 x 12" = $110+... )Soil & Pimp Sessions - Crush (video) Summer Goddess (video) Most exciting new music I've heard in a while.

Comments

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Was just about to post this. The new single is pure hotness. Their new album is dropping next month and it's sure to be fire (no kfed).

Their also doing a lot of shit extra. If you buy the new single you get access to a locked part of their website with live performances and some downloads. Also the album is coming out in a "special limited release" as well that has a bonus track and those super-dope videos you just posted as CD-extra content.

and it's called PIMP OF THE YEAR[/b]

.... like sushi

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    it's called PIMP OF THE YEAR[/b]

Wasn't this leaked a few months back?

it's called PIMP OF THE YEAR[/b]

Wasn't this leaked a few months back?

You gots PM.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    i got doubles of the purple cover 12", would like to trade for the earlier pink one.

and yes these guys are super duper nice.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    That "Crush" song is straight up

When those horns come in??? psshh!

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    i got doubles of the purple cover 12", would like to trade for the earlier pink one.

and yes these guys are super duper nice.

This release must have been very limted. Too bad "a wheel within a wheel" isn't on it.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    pretty much every single 12" they've put out is limited, one pressing and then poof it's done. That's pretty much how the japanese vinyl game is, a release only lasts on shelves for a few weeks and then that's it. So act fast if you want it......I know ifmusic and picadilly were selling them for ridiculous amounts when it came out, ??35 or something. Also Nik Weston was selling them on ebay and getting $60-70 on avg.

So far they have released 3 12"s, if I recall correctly.

I'm kicking myself for passing up on that single off Pimp Master when I was in Japan