fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck bitch

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
fucking fuck fuck! FUCK!!!Fuck! FUCKING FUCK!!! that is all. carry on.

Comments

• thats what happens when you beat a dog with a record

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    WTF happened?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    yeah, to top off breaking my Charlie Parker heat, my dog has parvo and she's in the vet hospital.

not a good day here for fatback.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    yeah, to top off breaking my Charlie Parker heat, my dog has parvo and she's in the vet hospital.

I hope Bella is feeling better soon.

Sucks about that rekkid

• yeah, to top off breaking my Charlie Parker heat, my dog has parvo and she's in the vet hospital.

sorry

WTF happened?

i was moving a stack of 78s into a box. grabbed a stack of about 10 and my grip popped the one on the outside. which, of course, happened to be one of the most expensise ones i have...um, had.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Man, just touching one of those things can turn it to dust

I can't mess with them...

parvo is pretty fucked up. it kills about 20% of dogs who get it. but most have to stay in the hospital for several days with an IV while it runs its course--to the tune of $300 per day.

they get it from smelling other dog's shit. how on earth can you stop them from doing that? damn.

Man, just touching one of those things can turn it to dust

I can't mess with them...

i think I'm with you. but fuck they sound good.

I actually paid $100 for that record. i'm beside myself.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Damn dude, that sux. At least it's just a 1 record, 1 material possession. Replaceable, yes?

careful with them there '78s!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    parvo is pretty fucked up. it kills about 20% of dogs who get it. but most have to stay in the hospital for several days with an IV while it runs its course--to the tune of $300 per day.

they get it from smelling other dog's shit. how on earth can you stop them from doing that? damn.

• I actually paid $100 for that record. i'm beside myself.

ouch, thats my worst nightmare, had a girlfriend that would threaten to break my records all the time, when she asked what my favorites were..."ramsey lewis, i paid a lot for those"

• parvo is pretty fucked up. it kills about 20% of dogs who get it. but most have to stay in the hospital for several days with an IV while it runs its course--to the tune of $300 per day.

Dude, I really hope Bella gets better. Sick pets =

• Bummer man. Hope Bella gets better. If I find another Dial 78 it's all yours.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I lost my first puppy to parvo. I wish your dog the best

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    damn man, that sucks. hope your dog gets better.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Man, I'm sorry to hear that about your dog. Pet illnesses suck.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Get well Fr*nk's Dog, and Fr*nk's record!

• Get well soon Bella.

I'm sorry these things happened man.

• ouch......I snaped an Ike Turner & the Kings Of Rhythm - A Black Man's Soul OG once. It was a little warped and I went to bend it a little and snappppppp. I still can play the last song.

• Hey, hope your dog is ok, nothing worse than when they are ill,the little fellas are part of the family.

• i wish your pup the best. scary stuff.

as for the heat, isnt it sort of possible to glue a piece back on a 78? i remember reading that once. i know the value isnt 'fixable', but ive read about glued 78s playing fine (if done right)

• Sux, dood...

good luck with the Pup and future 78 niceness...

• I use to live across the street from the record store I work at and I made it to my driveway with a Jimmy Liggins & His 3-D Men "Drunk" 78. It never made it into the house. Butterfingers!