massive wants list! Wishful thinking!

latinosoulboylatinosoulboy 10 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Here's a huge list of my wants for possible trade,etc. I've only guessed as to the spellings of some of the artists. They read as they sounded when aired by the soul dj's!1. Sharon Paige - New to you2. Terry Huff - Come on around3. June Evans - Hardly need to say (a B-side i believe)4. Nick Allen - We need more time5. Phil Flowers - Stay Awile6. Jerline & Friends - best of friends7. Ronnie Colbert - Just one kiss away8. Rosie Grier - Beautiful people9. Pike - Good feelings10. Private Joy - Coolin' out11. Private Eye - I've got what you need12. Ben - Give love a try13. Simona Brooks - You are my everything14. Spunk - La Bimini15. John Fox - It's up to you16. Serenade - La La for love17. Sam Green - You Are18. Bobby Groove - Mr Magic Johnson19. Special Delivery - This kind of love (Long LP version, not the 7" version)20. Bob Phwatia - Baby i need you21. A.J Brown - Making Love Together22. N J Wade - I'm gonna ball baby23. Nytro - I've paid my dues24. Bobby Hebb - True love, i love you25. Mighty Pope - If you want a love affair26. Afterglow - Running to you27. Fritz - Love, how is love28. Guggi & Tom Capolla - Nothing in the world29. Nobles - Why did i let his jealousy get the best of me30. Arrivals - Wrapped up in your love31. Sam Dees - Save our love at any cost (b-side to "fragile handle with care")32. Dikata - Golden girl33. Spunk - love enemy34. Eddie ski White - Baby be mine35. Chique - Finders keepers36. Brief Encounter - Human37. L.V. Johnson - I don't really care who's right or wrong38. Gathering - Song for a friend39. Clifton Dyson - I'm giving up40. Bobby Glenn - Hey love41. I.N.D - I want to be the one42. Woods Empire - Destiny43. Alice Ecles - The right combination44. Funk Elikan Orchestra - You ought to know45. Morris vines & the lovelines - Givin' in46. Odea Coattes - You47. Soul Messengers - Demona48. William Bell - Bad time to break up49. Chique - I'n in love in music50. Eddie Palmeri - Spirit of love51. Sir Wales Wallace - Why should we stay together52. Robert Ruffin - Cruise53. Richard Star - Love is not a game54. Natural High - Trust in me55. Robert Thomas - The time is now56. Josie Jo Armstead - I've got the vibes57. Karen Pree - Make Love Last58. Luther Ingram - Do you think there's a chance59. Chuck Cissell - Don't tell me your sorry60. Freedie Gorman - Our love will see us through61. Al Hudson - I'm about loving you62. Josie James - Call Me63. Lovelites - Oh what a day64. Carter & Channelle - Tonight is right65. Jeff & Aleta - Love touch66. Elorine Hardy - I ain't got much67. Alex Brown - I'm not responsible68. Master Force - Hey Girl69. Carol Williams - Catch the sun70. Tony Jackson - Secretly in love71. Valerie Simpson - Silly wasn't i72. Paradise - I'm going away73. The Ebonys - Mr Me, Mrs You74. Shongy Clay - I can't wait75. Essex IV - My heart just can't take it76. Neo Experience - Human77. Chuck Brown & the Soul Searchers - Never gonna give you up78. Sam Dees - Come back strong79. Yutaka - Lovelights80. Rare Gems - You got my love81. Carl Weathers - You ought to be with me82. Maureen Bailey - Takin' my time83. Idris Mahammad - I believe in you84. Deborah Von Lewis - I like what you do85. Lava - Give it up86. Robin Beck - Sweet Talk87. Vicky Randall - Galaxy of stars88. Circle 'O Fire - Have it your way89. Vee Allen - Love is all around me90. Richard Flowers - We can make it happen91. L'il Albert - Outrageous92. Ruby Andrews - Cinderfella93. Clyde McPhatter - We're in love baby94. Jesus Alvares - Please Stay, don't go95. Pyramid - I'm yours forever96. Inner Vision - I just wanna love you97. Gloria Berr - Two sides of a woman98. All Spice - Slipped Away99. Laniaer - Blinded by the qualities of you100.Floaters - Not enough for me

Comments

• BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
    I got the Karen Pree 45, PM me!!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    just 45s or LPs with these tracks on it?

if just 45s... cant help you...

otherwise, send me a message on the PM

• I have these and can be pursuaded to trade if you have something good for me...

2. Terry Huff - Come on around
    56. Josie Jo Armstead - I've got the vibes

83. Idris Mahammad - I believe in you
    **is this "i'm a believer"?? If yes the cheaper lp version is better than the 45..

94. Jesus Alvares - Please Stay, don't go
    **this is on Vibration and released in 2 versions, the first being the better..

98. All Spice - Slipped Away

/Leo

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Check your PMs - I can supply some of these - some are LP-only tho? And I'm a bit confused about a few of the titles and Artists...nope - make that VERY confused!

Out...MRez

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Latinosoulboy's Want List is exactly 100 items long - schpooky!

MRez

• Hi Rez,

what LPs or 45s do you have from my list?

As i mentioned at the top of my list some of the artists i've had to guess as to the correct spelling. For example, track 20 was played by a dj who announced it as Bob Phwatia (it sounded like Phwatt - ee - aye)

There is also a possiblity that certain dj's have given out false titles when they played the tracks. There are a small number of soul dj's on ego trips and as such it pains them to tell their listeners exactly what they're playing.

If that's the case, it's truly sad!

Perhaps you can send me a private message with your email details and then i could send you some mp3 clips of the radio recordings i have? You'll be able to hear the songs in question and if your a soul guru you might be able to help put a correct name to the tune!

Phil.

• RezRez 164 Posts
    email me on [email]resolutionrecs@btinternet.com[/email]

Rez