THE MOST MACKINEST

2»

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

PS - I think it was GUZZO. It may have been mylatency. Then mylatency changed my location after making that post.
    It was me, fool.
    You beureaucrats moderators are all the same to me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

PS - I think it was GUZZO. It may have been mylatency. Then mylatency changed my location after making that post.

It was me, fool.

does it really matter who was the first to give soulstrut the space moose???

all that really matters is space moose is here and you must love him.

5 pager fuckjers, lets make it happen!

• That Shocking Blue record is dope, Nirvana love buzz OG version so killer what? what's that record you got on enja dude?
    I love how hard the drums are throughout the entire record. Relentless.

The one on Enja is "Father Time" by Frank Tusa. It's not very good (IMO). The opening track has some really hard drums and bass lines, but other than that... tepid.

I think Frank needs to lay off the concentration pills though. He's in the zone.

that's my friend's dad on the "concentration pills". Really nice guy BTW.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    That picture == Hosted at the university I did my masters == University of Waterloo

HIZTORY and POLISCI undergrad '02. For almost three years I hosted "Get The Bozack" radio program on CKMS Radio, Fridays late mornings. I used to also be a regular guest at "Jane Bond" Thursday nights for the best music night in the city back then. SHOUT OUTS!

that's my friend's dad on the "concentration pills". Really nice guy BTW.
    Your friend's dad can play some bass. It wasn't a diss, moresoe just a funny picture

HIZTORY and POLISCI undergrad '02. For almost three years I hosted "Get The Bozack" radio program on CKMS Radio, Fridays late mornings. I used to also be a regular guest at "Jane Bond" Thursday nights for the best music night in the city back then. SHOUT OUTS!
    haha word! I was a physics graduate student, 05 baby.

I lived at the Huether Hotel, which was right across the street from Jane Bond. Having strippers next door and opera singers was quite an experience.

I tried while I was there (for only a year) to get a radio show on CKMS but that place really degenerated. I used to co-host a post-punk / no-wave show with this guy Chris called "Sounds of the Underground", which may have been in effect when you were there.

SHOUTS!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Sounds of the Underground sounds familiar.

I visit KW around once a year to see old friends. Heuther's (the normal bar part) is a regular spot! Ethels Diner got bombin' omelettes last time I was there!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    bombin' omelettes last time I was there!

mmm, bombin' omelettes
    mmmmmmmmmm

Sounds of the Underground sounds familiar.

I visit KW around once a year to see old friends. Heuther's (the normal bar part) is a regular spot! Ethels Diner got bombin' omelettes last time I was there!
    When you go back to the Huether, imagine that people live upstairs. It's truly incredible and an experience I'll never forget.

I hated KW when I lived there, but now that I've left I really miss it. I wish I was closer to visit.

Ethel's does make some nice omelettes! Shit mang, now you got me all nostalgic

Shit mang, now you got me all hungry.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

I M SAYIN!

I M SAYIN!
    Damn, I'm hungry AND nostalgic now.

And all I got is some chocolates left over from christmas

I M SAYIN!

wow
    holy cow

I am dangerously close to making an omelette right now.

DANGEROUSLY[/b]

DANGEROUSLY[/b]

I would but I think the eggs in my fridge are two months old. I gets no breakfast foods now. Sigh.

DANGEROUSLY[/b]

I would but I think the eggs in my fridge are two months old. I gets no breakfast foods now. Sigh.
    Eggs last long, bro. Check the expurray.

And when your done making them omelettes, yousendit one to me.