"3 Freaks" classic says Shadow

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.djshadow.com/digest/"I???ve also stopped worrying if my changing taste in music costs me fans; life???s too short to live in anyone???s box, especially if that box is constraining your shine. Case in point: cats who tried to goal tend ???3 Freaks??? without knowing anything about Bay music or its history, even as the song was on its way to classic status[/b] among those who actually support and create Bay music. What does that prove?"

Comments

• Has this actually been getting radio play around the Bay? I don't listen to the radio much at all.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This just in!

Remy Ma's upcoming album "classic" according to Remy Ma!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This just in!

Remy Ma's upcoming album "classic" according to Remy Ma!

This just in:

The streets have always been feelin' Benzino since day one and will always love Benzino, not matter what slut monkey haters say. This comes straight from Benzino, so you know word is bond.

• 1). Remy Ma's "Conceited" is that piff. That on vinyl yet?

2). For all my bay cats I'll be on Distortion 2 Static sunday nite. There having a Shadow interview as well, that took place at a e40 show.

3). I'm feeling the term "Goal Tend".

• Has this actually been getting radio play around the Bay? I don't listen to the radio much at all.

I heard it a couple times on KMEL at night. Its not in rotation though. They do play the FUCK out of "Tell Me When to Go", "Hell Yeah", "Grown Man On" and of course "Superhyphy" among other bay shit..

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

hate it or love it:

...cue nu shooz...

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    . For all my bay cats I'll be on Distortion 2 Static sunday nite.

DOPE. Someone's gonna have to get the puters putin' with some mpeg bizness.

• hate it or love it:

...cue nu shooz...

What? So am I supposed to guess who that is?

• hate it or love it:

...cue nu shooz...

David Banner holmes!

• hate it or love it:

...cue nu shooz...

David Banner holmes!

Ah! I'm only used to seeing him when he's trying to stare right through me

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

You must be racist who can't find the soulfullness in her spirit when she brags about her hot-tub and chinchilla adventures.

Plus she has black fans (not a lot, but still!)

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

You must be racist who can't find the soulfullness in her spirit when she brags about her hot-tub and chinchilla adventures.

That song is trash bro.

"oookay I got a little fat butt"

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

That song is trash bro.

I guess you have to be acquainted with the finer things in life to appreciate it, simpleton.

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

That song is trash bro.

I guess you have to go clubbing in SF to appreciate it

I would agree... everytime I'm out in the 'Sco it's like "wow, they're playing all the cuts that flopped in NYC... that's weird"

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

That song is trash bro.

I would agree... everytime I'm out in the 'Sco it's like "wow, they're playing all the cuts that flopped in NYC... that's weird"

NY FLOPS= SF 10:00-11:00 TAKE OFF SLOT FODER/AMOEBA DOLLAR BIN GOLD

speaking of which, will you be shaking your dreads here anytime soon?

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

That song is trash bro.

I am trying to put my stunna shades on sometime in the month of March.

• All of the new-er episodes of Distortion 2 Static can be found on Google Video. I think you have to make sure you enter in a bay zip code (like 92391). Not super clean quality, but good for what it is. Then make sure your search term is "Distortion 2 Static" vs "Distortion to Static" cause I tried the latter and it didn't work. Congrats P*t!

http://video.google.com/

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    this just in:

If you had to rate yourself as an emcee and as a producer, out of 10, which would be the highest, what wouldyou give yourself?[/b]

10 in the beat making and 8 in the rhyming[/b]. It's all a part of what I do, I make beats and I make rhymes in my head. It's like a part of what I do. - Pete Rock.

• All of the new-er episodes of Distortion 2 Static can be found on Google Video. I think you have to make sure you enter in a bay zip code (like 92391). Not super clean quality, but good for what it is. Then make sure your search term is "Distortion 2 Static" vs "Distortion to Static" cause I tried the latter and it didn't work. Congrats P*t!

http://video.google.com/

thanks! I was on before and I was mad nervous, this is just more of me yammering and my boy Kero getting his shine on.

1). Remy Ma's "Conceited" is that piff. That on vinyl yet?

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

She is straight garbage, dude.

And I am skeptical about her having fans at all... I know she doesn't have any male ones. She seems like the type of artist that may be hitting with lesbians, though.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

And I am skeptical about her having fans at all... I know she doesn't have any male ones. She seems like the type of artist that may be hitting with lesbians, though.

You're disconnected from the clubs.

-e

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

That song is trash bro.

I am trying to put my stunna shades on sometime in the month of March.

I might have to gas brake dip up that way in my new whip to go get hyphy with ya'll.

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

-e

I did not know that you frequented those types of clubs...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

-e

LOL

QUICK! EDIT YOUR POST!

-e

LOL

co-snicker

Faux: You'r eone hell of a smart-ass, but an ass none the less. I saw a grip of "Whuteva's" in the dollar bin. I passed on 'em.

I remember she was on Stern earlier this year (maybe even more) and she admittied she had never had an orgasm. That seems like an excellent way to become a lesbo.