daily affirmation with mylatent smalley

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Sometimes I feel as if records, selling records, and the act of acquiring them will be a temporary thing as the world moves forward with the digital age

Sometimes I feel as if they will be more cherished as time passes and more things become more consumable/disposable

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.
Almond Joy vs Mounds.

jd emmanuel on the platter
synth noodlez for dayz
weekend update on the tube (they jacked all their headlinez from defamer and yahoo news, yikez)

good nite, SS

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Sometimes I feel as if records, selling records, and the act of acquiring them will be a temporary thing as the world moves forward with the digital age

bodhi originally has no tree
    the mirror also has no stand
    buddha nature is always clear and pure
    where is there room for dust?

-Hui Neng (6th patriarch)

all things are impermanent.

• Options
    Mark,

Come up and visit. We'll ride my Big Wheels down the hill behind my house, flip hockey cards against the wall for dough, eat some Fun Dips, and roll some dudes at a mall for their Doc's.

Get Back, K.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Markt Latency,

Sometimest yout needt tot comet upt tot LA.t Krunkt jerntst fort decadelleniums

Hit five

-Adam

• qwazqwaz 3 Posts
    San Diego is the dumbest city on either coast.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    San Diego is the dumbest city on either coast.

thx qwaz, you still around?

• qwazqwaz 3 Posts
    I haven't been but here i am again. The best part about being in San Diego is getting the fuck out.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible, the bottom falls out of collectibles markets all the time. Especially with records - a lot of people bought them to sample, scratch, or relive their youth. Now that sampling is out, you can scratch mp3s, and people who bought the records originally are dying, you can figure they'll probably be about as popular as 78s, and worth as much too. ($0)

• qwazqwaz 3 Posts

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible, the bottom falls out of collectibles markets all the time. Especially with records - a lot of people bought them to sample, scratch, or relive their youth. Now that sampling is out, you can scratch mp3s, and people who bought the records originally are dying, you can figure they'll probably be about as popular as 78s, and worth as much too. ($0)

No.