Cheapest Poly Bags?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
That west coast thing won't work cause of shipping costs, but other recommendations appreciated.

Comments

• Did you check brasspack.com? $30 per 500 (plus shipping)

• That's great, thanks for the info.

JS

• I would also check ULINE. They manufacture all things packing related on a commercial/industrial level, so it will likely be the cheapest route if they carry them.

• I would also check ULINE. They manufacture all things packing related on a commercial/industrial level, so it will likely be the cheapest route if they carry them.

Co-sign on Uline too, that's where I get my LP mailers from. Next day delivery what? Although they're in Calif. so I don't know what the turnaround would be for NY.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I would also check ULINE. They manufacture all things packing related on a commercial/industrial level, so it will likely be the cheapest route if they carry them.

Co-sign on Uline too, that's where I get my LP mailers from. Next day delivery what? Although they're in Calif. so I don't know what the turnaround would be for NY.

There should be same day/next day delivery for NYC. As a matter of fact, the way how it's broken down is:
    NYC/Phila
    Chicago
    Atlanta
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    Minneapolis

Also check their website www.uline.com

Hope that helps.