SHIT LOOKS DOPE Is this better then Frank Cunimondo or what

Comments

• that record is not on the reydildo must have list so i must pass

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    maybe if it was a latin Menudo turd?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that record looks hot but scary

• "The inner sleeve is not original to the LP."

• I hear Dan93221023975739302 and Rape_Donkeys are invading my shop tomorrow. I have broken out all my experimental, weird, stupid, free, out, concrete, transcendent, downer, singer-songwriter, folk-funky, and otherwise freakish records. I AM READY.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    The lighting on the cover almost looks like dude (Paul New?) is pulling down his pants and taking a dump in that football helmet. Catch This indeed.

• I hear Dan93221023975739302 and Rape_Donkeys are invading my shop tomorrow. I have broken out all my experimental, weird, stupid, free, out, concrete, transcendent, downer, singer-songwriter, folk-funky, and otherwise freakish records. I AM READY.

Allrighty JP, see you there. The more stupid-er the better.

I need this record like it owes me money yo.

thats the secret code of my faith, stop that!

macksters boycott good records NOW!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I hear Dan93221023975739302 and Rape_Donkeys are invading my shop tomorrow. I have broken out all my experimental, weird, stupid, free, out, concrete, transcendent, downer, singer-songwriter, folk-funky, and otherwise freakish records. I AM READY.

*cough,cough* the vigs *cough,cough*

*cough,cough* the vigs *cough,cough*

GONE

• Is NYC too far from the home of His Holiness ?? (walking, of course) My west-coast guru suggested that I make a pilgrimage.

• Lookalike:

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you collecting pittsburgh records now, mole?

yes, I need a Guzzo-like checklist though so I can collect all of the Pittsburgh records.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    you kneed this dude in your life

http://waxidermy.com/2006/01/14/emmett-frisbee-sound-paintings/

(not really it's terdish)

• SHIT LOOKS DOPE

Is this better then Frank Cunimondo or what