How desperate are you for a holy grail?

13»

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I don't know, but the mention of a BEP sample would easily add another $2-300. Easily.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "This has to be one of the most important groundbreaking records ever made."

He's obviously never heard of this:

I mean, stark is cool and all, but monty aint got shit on my boy leo up there. there's no way monty could jump that fucking high. seriously, dude is up in the clouds!! and by the look on his face, an airplane is heading straight for him! If monty can jump as high as an airplane then cool, I'll bid. otherwise, leo is obviously superior.

• Sadly it is my only copy. Trust me when I say having a sealed copy is more a curse than a blessing. I pretty much CAN'T open it.

Com'on... pull up your skirt and crack it open. Unless you're using it as a retirement investment, right?

• If there were three separate but simultaneous auctions for a mint Stark Reality cover, disc one, and disc two, I would bid $200, $300, and $300 respectively.

WHOA

Hey rey, how much would you pay for a stark reality if both discs were unplayable, like if they were snapped in half? Still 50% the total, or what?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    seriously, dude is up in the clouds!! and by the look on his face, an airplane is heading straight for him!

I always thought a gigantic flying penis was coming Leo's way

• Sadly it is my only copy. Trust me when I say having a sealed copy is more a curse than a blessing. I pretty much CAN'T open it.

I don't get this. Pull up your skirt and crack it open. Unless you're using it as a retirement investment, right?

Trust me, I've cracked many a record and usually I ridicule people who hoard sealed records. I opened my Heatrock Martin Luther King Suite on Martin Luther King Day. But for some reason I can't bring myself to do this one quite yet.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    If there were three separate but simultaneous auctions for a mint Stark Reality cover, disc one, and disc two, I would bid $200, $300, and $300 respectively.

WHOA

Hey rey, how much would you pay for a stark reality if both discs were unplayable, like if they were snapped in half? Still 50% the total, or what?
    $20

• If there were three separate but simultaneous auctions for a mint Stark Reality cover, disc one, and disc two, I would bid $200, $300, and $300 respectively.

WHOA

$20

I thought just the cover was $200 tho?
    I'm confused, tell me how much to pay....

I don't get this. Pull up your skirt and crack it open. Unless you're using it as a retirement investment, right?

Trust me, I've cracked many a record and usually I ridicule people who hoard sealed records. I opened my Heatrock Martin Luther King Suite on Martin Luther King Day. But for some reason I can't bring myself to do this one quite yet.

I hear you. It's one hell of an album. Maybe you could warm up by cracking the seal on some weaker LPs? then prepare a fine dinner by candle light for the "occasion".

• Paid $1 for this:

I figured I could lay the records in warm water for an hour and wipe all that stuff off and maybe it will again be playable. Meanwhile, this record is (of course) in quarantaine.

It's not completely odor free I must add.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Ah, $220 then if the cover was mint and the discs were snapped in half.

Maybe you could warm up by cracking the seal on some weaker LPs? then prepare a fine dinner by candle light for the "occasion".

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Maybe you could warm up by cracking the seal on some weaker LPs? then prepare a fine dinner by candle light for the "occasion".

HAHAHAHA!!!

that is an awesome movie.

pretty much the same thing.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    pretty much the same thing.
    Minus the post-mid-life-angst and he'll have more to show for it than KFC chicken, gut rot, and a hang-over.

KFC chicken, gut rot, and a hang-over.
    seriously, my life story.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Sadly it is my only copy. Trust me when I say having a sealed copy is more a curse than a blessing. I pretty much CAN'T open it.

Man, I would ebay that bitch, then buy a minty copy and STILL have made good dough off it (hopefully)

• Options
    ...or sell it and buy 5 covers for Rey's B-day?

K.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

REYNALDO. BID ON THAT OR YOU'RE SOFT. SHOW US THE REALNESS.