do you like hyphie music?

124»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    You do good deeds here and there (and I have commended you for them), but as far as I can tell...you are ultimately a busta.

i think this is my favorite thing you've ever said. better than "wart on the anus of hip hop" or whatever.

i sincerely hope that you one day have the opportunity to talk all this shit to my face.

• All this beef is making me thirsty.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    is that shit for real?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Fuck is Marc Marello or whatever his name is? Late pass plaese. Link to info plaese.

PS: S & G 2 is KILLING my girl's Bug's (gheymobile) system right now. "Pills and Weed" is ma SHIZKABIBBLE. That beat is so fuckin weird, gotta love it.

• i sincerely hope that you one day have the opportunity to talk all this shit to my face.

If God really exist he will make this happen soon and in the Bay.

How much is V.I.P. seating?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    "Pills and Weed" is ma SHIZKABIBBLE. That beat is so fuckin weird, gotta love it.
    Yo, I HATED that beat when I first heard it but shit sounds dope now and like you said it's just weird.

Of course we all know that Slump and Grind 2 will forever be considered soft for using Pills and Weed instead of Down the Block off the same album

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Damn, that Archaic dude is a total dick.

• drumsdrums 83 Posts

What ever happened to that dude? I've been bumping Business Deals a whole lot lately. He's nice!

• What is "hyphie" music???